Cave's & an Anthony~001

TW!! : mature content, ssa's, illegal substances, mature language

I honestly don't know how it happened. One minute I was underneath the scent of my abusive ex - husband and the next I was living my dream life. It didn't last for long though, 'cause of course, it had to all come crashing down eventually.

Maybe if I did things in a different way it wouldn't have ended up like that. Maybe it wouldn't have gone so wrongfully right.

"Don't you love me?" My foster mother used to say, not taking her medication. Melina was bipolar, or is. I haven't heard from her since I was 15. Allen protected me. He protected me from my foster father who tried to overrule me.

When I was seven, my foster father abandoned us. So, growing up wasn't easy. I used to sit and stare at the fire in the fireplace and think about what the sensation of burning felt like. I got used to violence, beating and pain.
Living in Downtown Los Angeles was basically a great definition of pure hell. Guns, drugs, heists, and way more.

A random day when I was 12, my foster father came back.  He wanted me to go to Australia with him. That's what made me fall in love with Allen. He protected me, he refused to let me go to Australia, and it made me feel some kind of comfort. We were just teenagers.

But a few years later he started acting like he owned me. It turned out he was never the man I had thought he was.

 It turned out he was never the man I had thought he was

Chapter 1:

September 2nd 2018:

All stories must have a beginning. You can't understand the entirety of each reaction without first knowing the action. If living in a small apartment in Los Angeles, California with an abusive husband was my first course of action, I had been doing that for at least eight years.

"Stop throwing things!!" I screamed as Allen threw a chair at the wall, right next to me. I was scared for my life. I was in love with him, and I thought he was with me too, but oh was I wrong. "You know there's actually no reason for me to stay with you, you know." He mumbled, and sighed a sigh that meant "gosh, just shut the fuck up." "Please don't leave." I whined. "Fine, but promise you'll get better money, alright?" I knew I couldn't do that, but I don't have to tell him that. I just nodded and he walked away. I didn't want to talk to him anymore if he was just going to look at me like I was worthless. 

"Can I go out?" I asked looking into the room he was in. Not that I needed permission from him, basically. "Not looking like that. You look weak and sad, and ur body is way too shown. Guys will look at you like a whore." I sighed and quickly ran into my room. I was tired of him, and annoyed.

 I put on some makeup to cover up my marks, to look decent and some clothes that covered me enough for me to not look like a "hooker". 

I went out the door quietly so that he wouldn't hear when I left. I went to a nearby club I used to hang out at. Not because I wanted to get drunk or anything, but because I had nowhere else to go. Also because Allen couldn't find me here. He always told me I could never go to clubs alone and he thought I was to scared to break his so called "rules". 

I took a seat on a barstool. "Hello again mrs Anthony, you're here again." The bartender said I just answered with a smile and a simple "mhm". 

"Up for something nice to drink?" 

"Not really, can I just get a sprite?" 

"Of course" he opened the bottle and poured it up in a glass. 

Three guys walked inside the entrance, one more in the front and two behind him. There was something about them that made me notice them. One of them had braided hair and he seemed to be the "leader" of the group. The other one had blonde shoulder length hair and a pretty jawline. We looked pretty similar to be honest.  And the last one had two front braids and a fluffy ponytail. He looked to be the oldest and he had blonde slings in his dark brown hair. I looked away from them and out on the dance floor where people danced like no one was watching. Probably lots of people up for a one-night-stand or something. Or mainly the depressed millenials who drink away their problems. Or millenial dads who cheat from time to time. 

"Hey" someone said next to me. I turned my head and it was one of the guys I had just stared at a moment ago, the one that seemed to be the oldest. "Hi" I said awkwardly. I just stared at him. "What's a gorgeous girl like you doing here? And what's your name?" He said to me looking with friendly eyes. I noticed he had an Australian accent. I blushed. Allen would never say something like that.  "'Elianna, call me El." I smiled. "I'm Clinton.. Cave. okay so tell me about yourself!"Cave...that sounded weirdly familiar. 

"What do you want to know?" I asked tilting my head to the side and smiling a friendly smile. He seemed nice and our personalities weirdly seemed to match even if I had talked to him like 3 minutes. "Any hobbies?" He asked again "Yeah, Ice skating." I said and smiled wide. What did he make me so excited for? "Woah that's so cool, I could never!"He laughed and I giggled a little giggle of my own. I used to hate my laugh but at this moment I didn't actually care so much about that. Why I hated my laugh was because Allen used to always get annotyed whenever I laughed or even giggled. 

"It's actually not that hard when you learn the basic techniques and all.. I think the hardest I have ever learned ever was the toe loop, flip and lutz!" I blurted out.

 But just when I did that my smile faded slightly. Me and Allen used to go ice skating when we were kids, I guess it was just all about gaining my trust.

 "Are you free someday? Maybe wanna hang out?" He smiled a friendly smile again, "Sure I just have to check with my husband." I paused "um.. actually if it's no problem can I stay at yours for a few days?" I asked with a smile, I didn't want to sleep in the same house as Allen. He smiled a smile that I couldn't really define and a light blush creaked onto his cheeks. Yeah! Sure, Of course, come meet the others!" He put out a hand and stood up, I grabbed it gently and he led me to the booths.

We came to a booth and in there sat two guys and two girls. I stood carefully behind Clinton looking a little shy. Meeting new people was never one of my best skills, socially awkward didn't help either. 

One of the girls who sat next to the blonde boy smiled widely at me, I smiled back gently at her. She seemed sweet. She stood up and took the other girls hand and led her to me. "Hey girl, I'm Casilda and this is Jordan" She gestured to the girl beside her. "you can call me Cas though." She said and hugged me friendly. "Hi!" Jordan said and smiled widely not showing her teeth. "Elianna" I smiled back at them.

"Call me El."

WORD COUNT: 1344

A/n: Hope u liked!! I'm like really excited for this book since it's gunna be SO fun to write it and all! And if u read the whole chapter: here have a cookie ! and I love you!!