Call Me ~ 014

Chapter 14:

Mitchel's delicate point of view:

"So uh..." She handed me her phone. I grabbed it. "Press play." I did as she said and pressed play. There was a blonde girl, same dress like El. Same hair, same heels. She was gorgeous, but the things she was doing, was anything but gorgeous. She was grinding in another guys lap.

My heart dropped.

Rika's Pov:

He looked like he was about to throw up. I can't blame him, the way Elianna was grinding and sucking that random guys lips was *disgusting.*

I shot him a half-smile with my eyebrows furrowed. Enough to make it at least a little believable.

Maybe it was stupid to try to get him, cause now I realised the actual commitment he seemed to have with her. This could turn into a mission failed.

"What the fuck is this?" He exclaimed with a sigh.

"It was filmed at the party last night. You went home before her, right?" I shifted beside him. We were sitting on his bed and it made me a bit sick to think she had slept here, to think she had cuddled my Mitchel or whatever they did.

I had been obsessed with Mitchel and Chase Atlantic for years now and my luck at getting him only increased when they moved to *my* city.

He nodded.

"Look, Mitchel. Elianna is a cheater, you deserve someone better." I furrowed my eyebrows even more. "I can help you."

"I don't want your help." He said rudely as he handed me my phone back. I sighed. There was literally no reason for him to be rude at all, when I was here helping him.

"At least let me put my number in your phone, you know if you need me?" I smiled softly. Come on, Mitchel. Come on. I'm way better than her, can't you realise?!

"Fine." He muttered and pulled up his phone out of his pocket, went into contacts and handed me his phone. Yes! It's finally working . All my work is paying off.

"Trust me Mitchel, I want to help you."

He looked at me. "Get out."

I shrugged and got off his bed, then walking out the door, stopping right outside.

"Call me if you need me."

I was met by a Christian in the halls. "What was that about?" he asked curiously, leaning against the wall.

"None of your business, Kras." I said and smiled at him, putting my shoes on. He stiffened when I called him his nickname, even though this was the first time we met. Did I accidentally blow myself? Whatever.

He's probably to dumb to actually think something of it.

"Tell Mitchel I'll be waiting."

WORD COUNT: 495
A/N: okay so this is like a short af chapter, but I feel so bad for making hall wait so long for each chapter. SO, I've discussed to upload small chapters here and there to make my posting quicker !!
Love you !