Mint Chocolate Chip ~ 016

Chapter 16:

September 3rd 2018:

2PM

As bad as it sounds, for the past hours, all I've been doing is staring at the same wall. It felt hopeless, no reason to do anything.

What was I supposed to do now? I couldn't just sit around here and stare at a wall. That's mentally insane.

I checked my phone. It was on silent, too tired to answer anybody. Christian texted me. It was kind of weird, he never texts me. He always calls. But he probably suspected I wouldn't have answered if he did, which was true because my voice was like shit.

-Can I come over? I got ur favourite ice cream.

I smiled lightly, shifting in the couch.

-sure. Happy birthday by the way <3

About 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Awira wasn't home so I had to get up and open the door myself.

She hasn't been home since Mitchel was here.

I stood up and made my way to the door, opening it slowly. I felt weak.

He walked in and immediately embraced me in a hug. I teared up. It felt good to have someone who was there for me, I wasn't completely alone.

"Why?" I mumbled against his bicep.

"Why what?" He asked.

"Why are you here Kras? I messed up, I'm in the wrong."

"Oh shut up El, you took Molly. I know how that is, it makes you do things.." he sighed and pulled away.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. He picked out a box with ice cream. Mint chocolate chip. My favourite.

"Happy birthday." I smiled. He smiled, "thanks."

He looked at me, basically staring. His eyebrows were furrowed and in his gaze I sensed a feeling of guilt and worry.

"What's wrong El?" He asked, and put a hand on my knee.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

A/N: heyyyy ! Sorry for such a short chapter, I just don't want to make u guys wait. Loveee uuuu