Collection of Chinese Immortals -- Common Immortals(Gods)

At the beginning of heaven and earth, Pangu set the elements of earth, fire, wind, and water in place with the diagram of Taiji, separating the clear from the turbid and the yin from the yang, thereby creating the vast primordial world. With his body, he supported the heavens and stood on the earth, but ultimately succumbed due to the insurmountable force required to sustain the separation of heaven and earth. After his demise, his primordial spirit left his body and divided into three souls, which then began a new cycle of gestation. The residual life force within his body transformed into all living beings, while his three souls, through cultivation, achieved greatness as the Three Pure OnesYuanshi Tianzun of the Jade Pure Realm, Daode Tianzun of the Supreme Pure Realm, and Lingbao Tianzun of the Great Pure Realm.

Following the creation of heaven and earth, the world was filled with abundant spiritual energy, allowing all beings capable of cultivation to aspire to immortality. However, the interplay of mutual generation and opposition among all things led to widespread suffering among living beings. During this primordial era, four ancient deities emerged: Nüwa, the Mother of Earth, who created living beings and fashioned humans from clay, thereby becoming the ancestor of all spirits; Fuxi, who divined the changes of the universe and developed divination and the Bagua; Haotian, who, after enduring 3,200 calamities (with each calamity lasting 129,600 years), ascended to become the supreme Haotian God with boundless magical power, and together with Nüwa and Fuxi, subdued the malevolent Hundun; and finally, under the guidance of the Three Pure Ones, Taishang Laojun assisted in establishing the Heavenly Palace, governing all of heaven and leading all gods, mastering the universe, cultivating the heavens, embodying the way of heaven, spreading heavenly virtue, creating all things, saving all beings, balancing the Three Realms, commanding all spirits, and, with immeasurable merit, became the supreme deity of heaven, the supreme ruler of all heavens.

From then on, the world had rules and order.

Heavenly Palace:

The Three Pure Ones (the highest gods in Taoism and the embodiments of the Tao, collectively known as "The Great Void Naturally Formed Supreme Pure Ones of the Three Realms and Three Treasures." They oversee the Heavenly Palace but do not directly manage affairs, serving rather like chairpersons of a board, with specific tasks delegated to the Jade Emperor, who acts as the general manager, and assisted by the Grand Supreme Elderly Lord.)

The Jade Purity Realm, Clear Sky, Primordial Heavenly Honored One

The Supreme Purity Realm, Great Crimson Sky, Moral Heavenly Honored One (Grand Supreme Elderly Lord)

The Grand Purity Realm, Yu Remain Sky, Lingbao Heavenly Honored One

The Six Imperial Heavenly Emperors→(Assisting the Jade Emperor in governing the Way of Heaven, referred to as the Four Imperial Heavenly Emperors)※[※Indicates characters frequently mentioned in the book]

(Upper) High up in the Mysterious Dome·The Jade Emperor, who rules over all gods and heavens [later achieved the Limitless Way and, with authorization from the Three Pure Ones, became the Jade Emperor, overseeing the Three Realms, all gods in every direction, and beings of the Four Births and Six Paths. Full title: Haotian, Golden Que, Supreme Supreme, Natural, Mysteriously Existent, All-encompassing, Utmost Truth, Jade Emperor]

(North) The Master of the Star Palace, Ziwei, North Pole Great Emperor, who governs the celestial patterns and coordinates, the sun, the moon, and the stars.

(West) Hook Chen Upper Palace, Heavenly Emperor, who commands all weapons and thunder, assisting the Jade Emperor in balancing the southern and northern poles and the Three Realms of heaven, earth, and humanity.