Chapter 179

Excited fans of The Dawn eagerly awaited the next day to arrive.

However, among them were some office workers who remained stoic.

"I don't want to think about work, but I miss seeing Seongjiwon in a suit."

"Can I see Kim Seonghyun in a white shirt... sigh...."

"Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where do you find people like that in real life... but still, this concept is so captivating."

They all liked the office concept, but they didn't have high expectations.

With the airing time set at 5:30 PM, it was an awkward time, and the office workers put aside overtime, night shifts, academy, work, and everything else to turn on the TV or pick up their phones.

"Hey, look at how roughly they added The Dawn Electronics CG on top of the tvK buildingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Even though they couldn't collapse the building of Big Star due to their budget limitations..."

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

As the (supposed) building of The Dawn Electronics next to the blue sky appeared, captions slowly floated up.

【Part 2 - The Lives of Slaves (feat. Newcomers)】

"No way."

"No way, an idol?"

The screen changed, showing Inyeong standing at the entrance of the company.

Although everyone had speculated that Seohoyoon would be the protagonist based on the preview, it turned out to be Jung Dajun.

"Jung Dajun, a 2-month intern at the Strategic Planning Department

Specialty: Showed crazy talent and power positivity during the interview, unanimously passed."

With a clean employee ID proudly hanging around his neck and tightly holding the backpack's shoulder strap, Jung Dajun looked up at the company and nodded decisively.

"Let's fight and do well today! Jung Dajun!!"

With slight trembling hands due to nervousness, he swiped his company card and entered the building. Suddenly, he encountered Seongjiwon, who was smiling gently.

"Good morning, Mr. Jung Dajun."

"Ah!! Team Leader Seong!!"

Laughing lightly, Seongjiwon approached with elegant steps and helped Jung Dajun up after seeing him stumble and fall from nowhere. Then, he brushed off his clothes.

"Don't hurry."

"Ahaha, yes!"

"I just saw you at the interview the other day, but you already look like a company employee."

"Really?! Thank you so much!!"

"Excuse me, Team Leader, did you not see Dajun just fall?"

"Even in this situation, he doesn't have a single doubt."

"He passed the interview with power positivity, and it's true..."

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"How are things these days?"

"Everyone is doing well!"

"Ahaha, even you, Team Leader Seo?"

Jung Dajun's complexion turned pale in an instant.

"Um, well... please do well. For now..."

"Is that so?"