𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐

Mulai dari awal

He remained crouched on the floor, his head reaching your shoulders.

He gazed at you,gently taking your hands onto his, he looked up to speak.

"Still upset?" he asked, a playful smirk adorning his lips, like always.

You didn't care to answer only looking away in response.

"Hm?" he broke into laughter seeing you try to be indifferent with him.

Your cheeks flushed as you saw him laugh from the corner of your eyes.

"...what's so funny..?"

"—you" he answered through his laughter which threatened to spill back.

"...you're so annoying!" you grumbled, while, he pinched your cheeks in response.

"Stop that!"

"What?"

"..."

"Hey why would you stop?"

"Come on, get mad at me now."

"Oh you wish..."

"Yeah...I wish." he hovered above you making you flinch momentarily, before you felt your heart race.

"Hey!" you whined trying to shove him away.

"You are all red." he blurted out, holding a smirk which threatened to taint his lips.

"No! I am cold!" you protested hiding your face.

"Oh?" He leaned in.

"Then let me help you with that..." he smirked.

"No thank y—"

"Mmph..."

"Wait—S-Sukuna—!"

"—"

"————"

________________________________

"My lady?" Misa spoke pouring the warm tea onto the cup from the now hot kettle.

"Yes, what is it?" you asked turning the page of the book to the next chapter you were reading.

"Is it true, we are going back to the palace?" she inquired.

"Oh yes...that's correct we are going back, that is in three days." you answered.

"Ah! That's a relief." she sighed stirring the tea mixing cubes of sugar in it.

"Relief? Why?" you frowned, closing the book and keeping it aside.

"Right...you don't know," she offered the you the warm cup, mumbling a low 'careful', "The festivals are going to start from tomorrow, in th the city of Kobui."

You took a sip before trying to recall.

'Kobui...that's a small city in Gaikyō, but festivals? That doesn't ring a bell...'