𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

"𝐎𝐇, 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄"

After a brief needful preparation, you took steps towards the huge battle ground. The Katana swayed side by side, while being tucked in your waist.

You walked over to where Sukuna planned to train, with an outpouring sense of calmness and confidence you stood out the most amidst the crowd of people sweating their bones out while training.

You slid the Katana out of your waist band, practicing some casual reflexes while you awaited for Sukuna.

The place broke down into silence as everyone fell on their knees as they saw Sukuna make his appearance followed by Uraume who held his sword to assist him better.

"You have made quite an effort." He spoke, as he walked closer to you closing the significant distance behind.

"That was always a given." You replied as you nodded to Uraume prompting her to empty the place.

She did as told emptying the whole place immediately leaving only the three of you- Sukuna, Her, and you.

A cold wind blew through the place as you gripped the sword tight waiting for the chance to swing it.

Sukuna made a bold move as he charged towards you with the sword in the speed of a thunder but you weren't known as the human sword of the king for nothing as you swiftly dodged his attack landing a few inches away from your initial position.

"Running away?" He cocked a brow as he pointed the sword your way slowly taking steps forward.

"That's survival instinct, please don't mistake it as running away," You corrected as you watched him waiting for you to make a move.

He chuckled at your wise response. As expected of you.

"Then let's check," he spoke as a smirk graced up on his lips, "your survival instincts, shall we?" He continued throwing a challange your way.

"Well, you are asking me to flex my skills," you asserted tilting your head a bit as a small smile plastered on your face. "Sounds nice."

And thus, the battle began, this time you made the first move as you marched towards him with your sword which carried the blaze of your determination.

Sukuna held his sword up to as he swinged it in the air which collided with yours creating a 'clink' in the air.

You scoffed as you welcomed this promising duel between you two.

The tranquil air filled with the loud creach and clinks. With each second passing by the battle grew intense until you felt your head a bit heavy.

For a split second you let your guard down and Sukuna took the chance as he threw a attack which targeted the sword in your hand.

Your grip tightened around the sword while your other hand palmed the ground battling with his immense strength trying hard to not be the one ending up on the battle ground.

"Try harder or you will lose, Y/N."

As he said those words the pain in your head grew more intense. It felt like a needle was being pricked through your head, and if that wasn't enough your vision started becoming unclear.

"Ugh-" you groaned as you blinked multiple times trying to keep your vision steady.

He smirked as he pressed the sword harder but in reply to his action you responded with a rough yank, causing the sword to get tossed aside.