𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

"𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Trying so hard not to make a mess, I pulled as hard as I could, "Ughh!"

My groans and swearings were all the air was filled with, I was sweating buckets and my hands wet becoming from it.

I tried once again, pulling as hard as I could but then my hands slipped and I heard a loud thud before I felt my head would split into two pieces.

"Holy shit---"

"Care for some aid, sweetheart?"

My head was spinning, I was battling with my eyes to keep them open but soon everything just became black.

"...lady!?"

"Lady Y/N..?!

" My lady?"

"I am sorry..!"

"Please!"

A few annoy filled groans left your mouth before you struggled to flutter open your eyes.

Everything appeared misty, you couldn't see anything before you slowly could and the first thing you saw made you shocked to your wits!

"Shizuki?!"

__________

"Spare me!"

"Please!"

"My lady!"

She pleaded, begging for her life.

"BLOOD."

"BLOOD."

"BLOOD."

"Pfft!"

"Hahahhahahahaha!"

"MORE BLOOD!"

"MORE BLOOD!"

A moment of silence.

".....you're...a....monster....." was all she could utter before blood splattered out of her mouth causing her demise.

"Great work, Y/N."

"No...!"

"Oh no....!"

"Shizuki....where...are...you?"

"How..?"

"How...could...I..?"

The silent air filled with bitter sobs.

You were anxious to the length you seeked company where one would comfort you, but you got none.

Being perplexed, you couldn't comprehend the difference between a foresight and reality.

Everything was mixed up in your mind and the thought of your visions being true would be your biggest nightmare.

You seeked answer but were anxious what they held.

You were afraid they will make you miserable.

You just yearned for one thing, your visions to be wrong.

But how could they be? when you were here once again locked up inside this dark, cold dungeon.

A creak in the air as you felt the metal doors of the oubliette open.

Sukuna, with his triumph aura stepped inside with his classic wicked smirk dancing across his lips.

You quickly put your guards up backing away.