𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧"

Minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days and days turned into months.

Three months passed after that incident, and you were dying slowly yet miserably each day.

Each second felt like an eternity to you, the room felt smaller and the darkness was eating you alive while you screamed mercy.

You too knew you were losing it. But couldn't do anything about it because slowly you started to believe his words about him blaming you accusing you of everything that has happened to you up until now.

' My lady..I trust you. You have given me more than enough reasons to.'

'Worry not I will help you out no matter what my lady.'

'It's alright my lady.'

'My lady!'

"...I..am...so...sorry..."

"I-It...should...have...been me instead.

It should have been me...!"

"I should have been the one to....die...in h-her place...!"

"It's all my fault---"

You broke down once again, and soon drifted into an unconscious slumber.

_______________

"What is the news with her?" Sukuna asks, as he puffs on his vape.

"Nothing out of the ordinary, but the servant ladies assigned to her cannot catch a breath as she causes a ruckus whenever she is forced to eat, my lord."

"Is that so?" He looked at Uraume with a smug face.

"...Yes my lord."

He slowly removed the vape from his mouth as he blew the smoke in the air, before a sigh left his mouth.

"Increase the amount of food given to her."

"H-Huh..? Pardon...my lord.."

"Yes...you heard it correct increase the amount of food we give to her. All sorts of appetizers should be on her plate, and she must have them.
It should be made sure of."

"This is the least I can do to celebrate,"
He said as he smirked smiling to him self "right?" he asked Uraume as she just nodded mumbling an "yes, my lord."

"I will make sure to do so, my lord."

"You're dismissed."

'Miyamori Y/N, you messed with the wrong person.'

'It's just the beginning, wait till I make you go through the real hell.'

He slowly leaned on his throne closing his eyes as he intoxicated the vape within him once more time.

The thought of breaking you ending you and then killing you watered an unhealthy amount of pride and satisfaction within him and he couldn't help but crave more of it.