'In the first place, that's a bit of a miracle.'

They were all in one group.

Sung Jiwon sat down cautiously next to Seo Hoyoon.

"You seemed fine until just now. Why do you suddenly feel sick? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Hmm, you don't look well."

Seo Hoyun exhaled heavily as if swallowing a sigh and wiped his dry sweat.

*Cough, cough* "Don't tell Kang Ichae."

"Huh? Why?"

"...He seems to worry too much."

"Got it. But even if I don't tell him, wouldn't Ichae notice?"

"He's been stuck in the company lately, working on the final composition, so he'll be fine."

As Seo Hoyun coughed and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, TEW's main vocalist, Jung Wonha, peeked his head out from the opposite practice room.

"Hyung, are you feeling okay?"

To Kang Yeonhoo's eyes, Jung Wonha, the main vocalist of TEW who had seemed to have no good feelings towards The Dawn until just the first round of the competition, or even the second round when he dealt with Jung Dajun, was almost like a brother now.

'...How did this happen?'

"Today, my condition doesn't seem good.... *Cough*"

"If you're not feeling well, do you want to rest?"

Suspicion arose in Kang Yeonhoo's mind about this strange relationship.

'...What's going on?'

Even though Seo Hoyun was dealing with it so nonchalantly.

"No, I'm fine."

The more Seo Hoyun and Jung Wonha seemed to get along, the more uncomfortable Kang Yeonhoo felt.

'Could he really not know?'

That Seo Hoyoon was the culprit behind the mental turmoil of their group's youngest member.

But even though he knew it was unlikely, a small doubt continued to gnaw at him.

"Good job, everyone!"

"Great job!"

After finishing today's practice and everyone was leaving, Kang Yeonhoo noticed Seo Hoyun sitting crouched in the hallway. He didn't see Seong Ji-won anywhere.

With no one around, inside WH Entertainment, like his own backyard, Seo Hoyun was alone.

'Okay, then.'

Kang Yeonhoo hesitated for a moment, then approached him.

'I can at least tell him this much.'

"Seo Hoyun-ssi."

Seo Hoyun, seeming dizzy, raised his head slightly at the sound of his name, buried in his arms. Despite his hair being wet with cold sweat, his eyes were still clear.

"Where's Sung Ji-won-ssi?"

"...At the convenience store."

"Oh, I see."

Kang Yeonhoo folded his arms and looked down. It was a good opportunity.

"Can I talk to you for a moment-."

But Kang Yeonhoo couldn't finish his sentence.

"Ugh."

Suddenly, Seo Hoyoon heaved a dry retch.