Chapter 9

"It's been a while since our first date, and we haven't had a chance to meet up again for so long. Even though we chat every night and she's been open to flirting and getting kinky with me, I still wonder if she truly wants me. I know I said we could become official after her exams, but It's hard for me to wait and see if anything more would happen between us, and I'm starting to wonder if she truly has feelings for me or not. I know she didn't give me any definite answers before, but I just need to hear it from you her this time. At the same time, I want to be patient and give her space, but I'm also desperate for a sign that it's worth waiting for."

I have to find a way by which it doesn't look like I'm forcing her and it does the job smoothly. Then I'll ask her out again but how could I do it.
THINK! THINK!
Oh that's right, I should write a love letter to her. It would be a perfect way to express my feelings and find out what she thinks about me.
And if this idea works, then I could ask her out again, so let's give this a try

I sat there at my desk, thinking about what to write in the love letter. My fingers were hovering over the sheet of paper, my mind flooded with thoughts and desires, but I couldn't seem to get the words out.

Writing a love letter was tougher than I imagined. I needed to concentrate, to tap into my emotions and let the words flow out from my heart. But it wasn't easy.
"Concentrate... concentrate", I spoke to myself.

*BAMMM* The door opened and bursted with a loud bang.
"Are you out of your fucking mind! Didn't I tell you to open the door gently?"

"I was bored so I thought to come her and annoy you", Sasha said with smug smile. Her eyes land on my Letter. " Woahh! What are you writing?" She asked, her eyes scanning over my letter. "Let me see, let me see."

"No way, you stay out of this. Get out of here", I yelled at her while I pushed her out of the way. I didn't want her to get a idea of what I was writing.

But Sasha was not giving up and soon pulled the paper out of my hands.
"Ah, let me see!" she said excitedly, but soon her tone changed as she realised what it is.

"Ahh, you're kidding me, right?" she laughed incredulously. "You're writing a love letter for Amber?"

This shocked me a bit, and I felt embarrassed and a bit angry.

"Stop laughing or I will kick you out of my room"

"Okay fine so what's the big idea huh?" Sasha asked, her tone shifted to a more casual and curious one.
"You plan to confess your feelings through this and see what she has to say, right?"

I was left stunned and asked, "How do you know that?"

Sasha laughed a knowing look on her face.
"Oh come on, I'm your sister. Of course I could guess."

"Yeah, so if you're here maybe you could hel-help."

"Oh right, If you're doing something like this which requires extreme focus, then I should leave but I'll return later. Also, don't fear to express your thoughts and write it out exactly how you feel. Even if you write a small letter, it should be impactful enough to pierce her heart."

"What was that? sometimes it seems like her screws are getting loose" I exhaled.
However, I realized that she did say something right.

I had the right approach now and I knew how to write the letter. I would put all my heart into it and I would show Amber exactly how I feel.

A few moments later~

Alright, finally it's finished. Ah man, it has been years since I last wrote a letter. I'm so tired. But now it's time to send it to her.
I hope she likes it.