Chapter 4

As Sasha said that Amber likes me back, I was shocked. I never felt that she had some interest over me. I was happier than ever.

"Holy shi... I mean gosh... Is it true? She really likes me back ?

"Seems like it!!" Sasha replied with a chuckle.

"But how did you ask her? And what exactly did she say?"

"Well at the recess period we grabbed brunch together, when i asked her about you.
Honestly, she thought you were cold and a bit aloof."

"And then what happened?"

Sasha started laughing and said, "she said that you look hella fine bla bla bla...and she asked me to not tell you that she likes you and keep this a secret between us."

"Haha, is that so?"

"Dont get ahead of yourself, I still don't know what she sees in you"

"Just accept that you've got a handsome brother."

"Anyways, she told me to tell you to follow her on Instagram and message her.

"Alright, I will send her a follow request tonight."

I exhaled a relieved sigh, contented now that I knew Amber likes me back.
I sent her a follow request on Instagram and without a moment's delay she accepted and followed me back.
It felt like she was waiting for my follow request, or perhaps she had been expecting it.

I took a look at her Instagram profile which was littered with stunning pictures. Her beauty and style caught my eye as it made me breathe out in admiration. I sighed and thought to myself: damn, she's so hot.

But what surprised me was seeing that she doesn't follow any guys, besides me, on Instagram.
Maybe it's because her college is an all-girls University, but still it was shocking.

Now, I was thinking what can i send her.
I was feeling nervous and excited at the same time.
I thought to send a funny message to start the conversation on a positive note.

I started typing my message.

🐕
Max, there you are
Sorry my puppy wanders around a lot but since I'm here..... wassup

I pressed send and was waiting for her reply, but didn't get one for minutes.
I was getting impatient, so I decided to just study instead.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I checked it. The message was from Amber!
I felt my heart beat faster as my cheeks flushed from the warmth of her message.

Her: Nothing much and seriously what, your puppy's name is Max 😂

I thought to give a flirty reply but it was our first day chatting so I thought to not go too far.

Me: Isn't it a cute name like yours ;)

Her: Lmao....but my name doesn't sound that nice.

Me: Trust me, you've a beautiful name and you should be proud of it.

Liked your message

Her: So you like dogs?

Me: yup, and cats aswell...what about you?

Her: Oh wow! I have a silver-coloured kitten

Me: noice... so what are your goals in life? ( Average question asked by relatives )

Her: 😅😅 Honestly, I'm still exploring different options for my future. I guess I'm not sure what I truly want for myself.

Me: well with time you'll understand. I was also confused at one time.

Her: you're saying that like you're too old 😂

Me: Am I getting roasted?💀😭

Her: hahaha:) So what are your goals?

Me: oh I will become a sexy neurosurgeon ;)

Her: ohh noicee....By the way you're so tall, what's your height?

Me: prolly 6'2 feet something

Her: woahh that's huge! I'm like 5'4😭

Me: haha you're just a baby

Her: shut up don't joke about my height 😞

Me: I prefer short girls who're brunette as my type, like you ;)

Her: Dumbass 🤭

Me: someone's blushing

Her: 😄😄...what you doing?

Me: I was just thinking about you ;)
What about you?

Her: hehe stop.....I was studying, my final exams are in 5 months.

Me: Oh right you've to study, anyways its late we can talk again tomorrow....see you

Liked your message.

*************************

Plz don't forget to vote and comment. Also make sure to add this story to your reading list so that you don't miss an update.