Chapter 8

"Welcome back home! I thought both of you died."

"Well I thought to take your little sister out for lunch cuz she got tired after classes."

"It's 7p.m., were you two eating lunch for 4 hours?"

Sasha smirked and replied softly,"Oh come on, we were just having little fun and what's your problem even if we came late."

"The problem is you don't even answer to my texts and exactly what kind of fun you two were having?"

Jake responded laughing, "Just tell him we had sex in the car."

"Seriously that was the last thing I wanted to hear, I feel like vomiting."

"Well you asked for it, now I know you were waiting for Sasha to tell you what Amber told her about you related to your date last night. Am I wrong, Loverboy?" Kevin said

" It fascinates me how you read my mind so well, like instead of my sister you're dating me."

"It's fine I know how cool I am." Jake said.

"You're so full of yourself", I spoke while rolling my eyes. " So what did Amber say to my cute sis."

" You don't have to butter me up." Sasha said with a sarcastic smile. "Anyways I'm tired of hearing about you from Amber, why don't you two give me a break."

"So she talks about often?"

"You bet. She blushes while she talks about you, giggles and sometimes does random stuffs like kicking her feet in the air. She just hides her emotions while chatting."

"Ok now I am listening.... it's getting interesting." Jake responded

"And about last night she said that it was the best day of her life. She liked how you planned everything. Also she said she liked your veiny forearms and all."

"Ok my boy listen, you'll send her a shirtless pic tonight. She wouldn't be able to resist the spice." Jake said with a smug smile.

"You don't have to tell me that. I already clicked a pic."

"My boy knows how to play huh. I never thought you'd so smooth with girls. Did you ever had a girlfriend?"

"Actually a lot of girls used to crush over him during high school but he was always in his room studying or playing videogames. He once said love is a total wastage of time and now here he is." Sasha said laughing

"Oh I see, the chick's dig him and to think Amber melted his tough guy personality." Jake said laughing.

"Even I was surprised how he was so popular."

" So what about Amber's dating history?" Jake asked

"Ohh she never had a boyfriend. Even though she continuously gets proposals but rejects everyone." Sasha pointed towards me and said, "don't you ever break her heart?"

Did she really think I could cheat. I exhaled and replied," I won't."

As we're talking suddenly my phone buzzed. I checked and it was a message from Amber.

"Ok guys we'll talk later" I said while moving upstairs to my room.

"Did he turn his back on us? Looks like someone special messaged him. Let's leave him alone." Jake said loudly.

I layed in my bed and opened her chat.

Her: heyy there...are you busy?

Me: never busy for my tulip

Her: Tulip? Fine I'm still gonna call you dumbass though

Me: As you say tulip, btw I really enjoyed our time together last night.