- Ch 13 ; Coincidences

CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BLOOD, ZOMBIES, BLOOD AND MORE. READ WHEN FINE FINE TY

A few hours later..

"Everybody set?"
Mark yells out to the group.

"Mhm."
John says, groaning as he picked up his bag.

"We should depart, we'll leave the second group stay."
Ella said, putting her baseball bat behind her with the bag.

"Seems alright. Let's go."
John murmurs, looking in the forest trees outside their territory.

While Mark and Margarette..

"I'll stay by your side."
Margarette whispers forwards Mark.

"As you should."
Mark whispers back to Margarette then smiles at her.

"Promise to not leave me behind?"
Margarette tilts her head, taking her gaze into Mark's eyes.

"Idiot,"
Mark scoffs.

"Just checking."
Margarette lets out a small quiet laugh.

"Of course, I'll protect you no matter what. I will never leave you behind."
Mark snaps, considering that basically an confession towards Margarette at that moment.

"I see."
Margarette lets out a bright smile at Mark after he finished saying his own words towards Margarette.

"Ooh!"
Matheo stares at the duo, pointing his index finger towards Margarette and Mark.

"Mat—"
Mark stutters in embarrassment.

"Look you guys—! Mark just confessed to Margarette~"
Matheo teases, grinning.

"Oh?"
Ella was surprised, looking at the duo.

"I—I, you have the wrong idea, Mat!"
Mark whines at Matheo.

"Oh really? He he he he.."
Matheo chuckles and awkwardly moves away.

"Idiot.."
Margarette whispers to Mark, leaning into him.

"What?"
Mark lets out a small chuckle, replying to Margarette.

A moment later.. 17 Minutes passed by.

The group moves into the forest. They seek for meat if it is possible in this current situation they're in. They quickly move, some that has attended in the hunting had carried bags that contained their own weapons.

They paused moving, John and Sammuel as the lead. They all hid in the trees because they heard noises—both groaning and snarling. Some that had brung their weapons prepare their own weapon of choice for this activity.

Matheo brung an ax, John with a axe as well, Mark with a homemade spear but made with wood, Ella with a baseball bat which she had found along when she was in a journey for supplies with John and the others, Jean with a stick. Literally a stick that she had sharpened. and the rest had axes nor spears. Some was just moral support.

John had spoke with no sound, signaling the fighter group with no sound in speaking. I think John had said,

"Move. In. A. Few. Moments."