- Ch 1 ; Lack of Hope

CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BLOOD, ZOMBIES, WEAPONS AND MORE. READ WHEN YOU FEEL OKAY WITH THE ITEMS LISTED. TY

Blood splatters around the floor. Everyone panicked and some even sighed in relief, thinking that we all might be saved. We had no choice but just to stay in the room for a while.

Matheo had heavily breathed multiple times, and sat down in a chair that was near him. John was just conpletely standing rhere awkwardly, thinking that didn't supposed to happen.

Both of the fighters celebrate by having a fistbump. They both was sweating so hard. John's friends approached both Matheo and John.

"That's crazy, you guys! Plus, are those.. Zombies?"
Adrian complimented both.

"May be. But I assume this is the virus that rumors have said."
Ella stood up from her chair and tlited her head a little.

"ZOOMMBIIEEES!!"
Said Sammuel, screaming.

"Crap. That was already overwheming.."
John murmured.

Matheo punched John's shoulder, as usual.

"Fuu!"
John yelled at Matheo after getting punched in the shoulder by him.

"Don't let your guard down, Johnny."
Matheo said.

Another one had stood, having a thinking face.

"If we go to the robotics class, there may be survivors inside! Like. Kids that may have went ins—"
Ralph yapped.

"Nuh uh. You're just thinking of Mrs. Gellian."
Adrian cuts Marc from finishing on ehat he was gonna say.

"Oh c'mon!"
Ralph looked miserable.

"Shut up, simp."
Zylin was utterly annoyed at Ralph that she cut Marc again like Adrian.

"Don't mind Ralph, Zy~~ He is such a weirdooo~~"
Jonathan was pushing away Ralph and made him sit back at his seat.

Hmm.. We could actually go to the robotics classroom. Based on my calculations, there may be a emergency ladder outside the window.
Should we do it?

I stood back up, and saw everyone's face was terrified. They must've thought, 'how would these hardheadded survive that?' Well, we are on the same page you dearly class!

"I object."
Ella announced.

"Looking like a lawyer wanna-be, Ms. Ella."
Sammuel mocked, smugging.

"Sigh. You are completely nuts, Sam. But, I would like to say that yall ignoring that Christopher just died y'know."
Ella sighed, looking the boys with a disappointed face.

"Nah. I always knew that if there is an zombie apocalypse, he would die first."
John says, going back to the improper seat where he had just sat down just before.

"Cut that!"
Ella yelled at John.

The entire class was unexpectedly surprised by Ella talking back. Her words had been the cause of why the class was shocked.