- Chapter 9 ; Remaining Regrets

CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BLOOD, ZOMBIES, WEAPONS AND MORE. READ WHEN FINE. TY

JOHN'S POV

After a long and memorable event from night, John had awoken up from a long sleep in the car. John opens both of his eyes slowly and yawns as he opened his eyes. He stretches his back, looking behind the back seats, it was emptied.

John suddenly recalls one of the moments he had yesterday's camp. He leaned back on his seat and sighed, wiping both of his eyes with his hand. John grunts as he opened his eyes and had a better vision on his eyes as he finished wiping.

He remember that he had a bottle of eater hidden near of the car door's pockets somewhere in the vehicle he was in, he looks for it and simply found it. He opened ul the top and took a sip of his water and covered the bottle with the top again and placed it near the car door pocket once again.

John opens the car door and puts one by one his foot on the ground. He got out of the car, stretching his body and yawns once again when he finally got out of the vehicle. He gently closed the car door and walked towards the area where the camp fire was held just yesterday.

As John approached the direction of the area, the first person that his eyes had caught was Jean and Ralph in the camp fire area, sitting together talking about something. John does a small wave towards Ralph, Ralph had also as well gave John a wave, making it a good morning.

"Morning."
Ralph called out to John, still waving.

"Yeah, morning to you too."
John replies to Ralph.

John then arrived at the area. John groans as he sat down in one of the chairs placed in the area. He crossed both of his arms, leaning his head behind.

"You okay?"
Ralph asks worriedly.

"Mhm."
John nodded, sighing.

"Doesn't look like it."
Jean says, placing both of her hands in her face.

"What do you think about tonight's campfire?"
Ralph asks, having a bite of his bread.

"It was completely.. Alright."
John murmured.

"You want some?"
Ralph offered a piece of bread to John.

"Sure."
John says, leaning over to Ralph, grabbing the piece he had offer and leaned back, taking a bite of his own bread.

"Where did the others go?"
John continued, asking.

"Probably went to gather some supplies, maybe. I don't know."
Ralph scoffed, taking another bite of his bread.

"I see.. Did Ella came along as well?"
John asked once again.

"I don't kn—"
Ralph said.

"Yeah."
Jean cuts Ralph from finishing his words.

"I see, I see."
John said, leaning on his back.

"Why do people like cutting me when I speak.."
Ralph whined.

"Oh, sorry."
Jean says, patting Ralph's shoulder.