- Ch 5 ; Despair Leads to Karma

CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE, BLOOD, WEAPONS, ZOMBIES AND MORE. READ WHEN FINE TY

..

It's been also going hard to the other side. Trying to survive and protect each other. But it some time, it was quite the opposite. These hopeless survivors relies on sacrificing each one and another, acting completely selfish.

It all takes place of a small group, all girls on a small territory of theirs. It was a sunny day and zombies around nearby on their camp.

ABBIE'S POV

Abbie was looking at the sky, sitting on the car's trunk. Another girl had approached Abbie. The girl spoked and broke the silence. Abbie looked over to the girl that approached her.

"Abb.. I think we all ran out of supplies it seems.."
Angie says to Abbie.

"Is that so?"
Abbie looks at Angie then sighs after hearing the news.

"Yes."
Angie looks away.

"Well then, I'm assigning you and Jin for gathering the supplies for today."
Abbie tilts her head a little and goes back to look at the sky.

"Nice weather is it?"
Jinny giggled, approaching the two.

"Jin."
Angie waves over to Jinny.

"I heard the news."
Jinny tilts her head and kept both of her arms behind her back.

"Yeah, y'all leave soon."
Abbie rolls her eyes.

"I could finish this easily, Abbs."
Jinny looks at Abbie.

"Promise me one thing."
Abbie got off the trunk, standing and approaching over to Jinny.

"What?"
Jinny says, crossing both of her arms.

"Take care of Angie at way there."
Abbie says, towards Jinny's face.

"That's easy. She's my bestfriend, why would I abandon her?"
Jinny chuckled and backed away a little from Abbie.

"You both could leave anytime."
Abbie says, exhaling deeply, leaning back.

After a couple of hours, it was almost, at least 11:20AM. Jinny and Angie decided to take their departure and go towards the road. Angie looks back at Abbie from behind, doing a last wave with her arm. Abbie waves back a little and looks at the duo with a worried face, thinking that one of them will only come back.

JINNY'S POV

As we are walking through the straight road up ahead, there was several cars parked into the road. Jinny and I, had some plastic bags with us, we both carried it with our shoulders. I tried to break the awkward silence while walking in our pathway.

"You know where we are?"
Angie asks Jinny.

"The hell I know."
Jinny answered with a sarcastic tone.

"Remember when toilets were funny at the time?"
Angie scoffed.

"Give me a break—"
Jinny lets out a small laugh.