"Oh come on Ruks! It's okay. Look at both of them. Itna toh samajh mein a gaya k Sharma Halwai se better pyaz ki kachori aur samosa main banati hoon!", I said chuckling.
(Oh come on Ruks! It's okay. Look at both of them. I have understood this much that I make these pyaz kachori's and samosa's better than Sharma Halwai!)

It is Rukmini di and Armaan bhaiya's haldi function today, followed by the mehendi and sangeet. The sweet shop who was given the responsibility to produce sweets and snacks ditched us at the last minute. So I was preparing samosa's , kachori's and jalebi.

"Oh god bhabhi! These kachori's are so tasty. Kisne banaya hai yeh!?", saying Yuvraj and Yashika entered the living room.

"What the hell Ruk! The sweet supplier ditched us at this moment!", now said a frustrated Armaan bhaiya entering the living room with Adhiraj. His eyes were glued to his phone.

"Lo..aab do se chaar ho gaye hai! Inn dono ko bhi tumhare haath ka khana bohot pasand aya hai Aaru!", saying Rukmini di pulled my cheeks lovingly.
(See...now it has become four from two! They both also loved the food you made Aaru!)

"What!? Aradhya didi made these? Aru di you have magic in your hands! Can we get one more kachori please!?", now said Yashika in a pleading tone.

"No no! Tasting period over. Now these are for the guests! Ruks I have made a whole lot of these snacks and sweets! First let these get served then I'm gonna make a fresh lot again!", I said to her and was about to rub off the sweat with my hands when Adhiraj held me hand, stopping me midway. I looked at him asking as if what happened! He took out his handkerchief and forwarded it to me.

"You have chilli powder in the corner of your hands! They would have burnt your eyes. Use this!", he said in his throaty yet sexy voice. I did not take his handkerchief rather I titled my hand looking for the powder. I immediately washed my hands. I was about to walk away when Adhiraj held my wrist and pulled me closer to him. I glared at him in annoyance but he didn't pay any heed to my expression, rather took his handkerchief and rubbed off the sweat from my forehead followed by my face.

"I hate refusals Aradhya!", he said and left me. He went away with his brother.

"Asshole!", I mouthed as he left.

Time skip

It was time for the haldi ceremony now. Both Rukmini di and Armaan bhaiya were ready and took their seats beside each other.

"Yaar di, just one more day and then...you won't stay with me!", saying Nihar hugged Rukmini di tightly.

"Main chali jaungi toh? Aaru hai na! Aur phir Akash bhi toh a gaya hai! Meri shaadi k baad tum dono bhi shaadi kar lena!", said Rukmini di looking at Akash. We all laughed as Nihar blushed hearing Akash's name.
(I'm going so what? Aaru is here! And then Akash is also back! You both also get married after my wedding!)

"Di!", Nihar said blushing.

"Phir bhi Ruks! Itne din hum sab log kitna enjoy kar rahe the! Aab tum bhi Jaipur chali jaogi Armaan bhaiya k saath, aur humlog yaha Udaipur mein rehe jayenge!", I said smiling.
(Then also Ruks! We were having so much fun since the past few days! Now you'll leave for Jaipur along with Armaan bhaiya and we'll stay here in Udaipur!)

"Toh Aaru, tu bhi koi Jaipur k rehene wale se shaadi karle!", Ruks said chuckling.
(Then Aaru, you also get married to someone living in Jaipur!)

Both the Raichand's and the Randhawa's live in Jaipur, whereas we live in Udaipur. The wedding is being taking place in the Udaipur villa owned by Nihar's family.