24.) The Party Must Go On 🍋Lemon🍋

I wanted to let everyone know. I don't think I've mention this before. If any text looks like this the reader is having a vision.

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
Sexual Content, Cussing , Drug Use, Over Dose, Forced Touch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was mingling, dancing, singing along to the music, just having fun. Charlie was dancing with Vaggie. I even managed to get a song to play that got Alastor to dance. The sound of chatter filled the ballroom making it sound lively. All the Sins had made it, which shocked me. It was amazing to see them all in the same room again. Bee pulled Loona to the floor with Octavia. Blitzø, Stolas, Moxxie and Millie had been sitting at a table eating. Mammon and Ozzie had a stare down at one point till I broke it up by pulling my Ozzie to dance. Mammon scoffed saying "why don't you dance with me!" Like a child, I laughed kissing his cheek floating off to dance with Ozzie. Making both Sins forgetting about the argument that just happened.   
   Vox had been playing nice so far, Alastor was in a tense state when more than half the room away. He wasn't letting his guard down, which I had expected. Velvette kept pulling Vox to dance or sing. Which in the end made the Overload blush. I had talked to several different sinners who wanted to join the hotel. I told them politely to come back tomorrow as tonight was for fun.
    The costumes that the Sins, Royals, Hellborns, Demons, and Sinners wore had me jealous. Everyone looked stunning! I made my way over to grab another drink from what Bee brought. To my surprise everyone was dancing this was something I had missed since not going to Earth. Charlie and as far as I knew everyone in the Hotel hadn't been to a big event like this since the hotel opened. Watching as she smiled interacting with the party guest made me feel pride. Charlotte Morningstar deserves so much more that I can't give her.
   Suddenly my train of thought stopped as a familiar voice spoke behind me.

"Hello dear," I turned around to look up into the eyes of Vox. He had a shit eating grin on his face. How dare he use Alastors phase against me. I responded to be polite as I was still very upset two of the Vee's showed up.

"Hello Vox," I slowly took a drink of what I was holding not breaking eye contact with the Overlord. A sudden tap on my shoulder makes me break eye contract to face the new guest. Turning to face the new guest I'm greeted with none other than Seviathan. I rolled my eyes wasn't this great. I didn't need to deal with him and Vox at the same time. I had a party to host while also greeting the various guest that had came. I mentally kicked myself wishing that I never asked Velvette for help or making the party an open invitation.

"Hello Seviathan," I smiled as the jerk pulled me into his side, I bit my tongue trying not to cuss this asshole out.

"Who is this?" Vox said waving his hand, jealousy was creeping up. Which I was very thankful for at this very moment. Vox, if you get me out of this I will slow dance with you, I mentally thought.

"I'm Seviathan, and you are?" My eyes looked between the two as they glared daggers at each other.

"Seviathan, this is Vox. He is an overload of the Pride ring."

"Oh, one of those sinners who think they can control us?" Vox's screen glitched at those words. Quickly I pushed Seviathan away, Seviathan laughed as we moved across the ballroom. I growled low pushing myself off of him. I grabbed my phone to shoot Velvette a quick text letting her know to calm down Vox.

"I love fucking with them." He spat out with a hint pride in his voice. He grabbed my waist pulling me back to him, taking my hands we glided across the dance floor. I didn't speak a word the resting bitch face spoke enough. One the current song ended I flipped him off before walking away. I needed to get away from that prick before my temper ruined the party. I found my way over to my two best friends Loona and Octavia.