6.) For Love!

Authors Note:
TW: Sexual Abuse, Drug Usage, and, Gore
*I have listed crisis hotlines at the top of this page in the picture area. I also have them listed at the bottom of this chapter as well. If you ever need to speak to someone my inbox is always open.
~Turtle 💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   I woke up at 4 am, which was unlike me but I had to go to the porn studio today. I hoped and prayed that Valentino would just let me walk around serving drinks. That wasn't going to happen more than likely due to having to be there at 6 am. I snuggled into Angels' chest before deciding to move his arm.

"Stay" he mumbled softly in my hair. He was making me want to stay in bed all day. I rolled over so I could face him, I kissed his nose then a quick peck on the lips.
Angels' arms tried to pull me closer but I slipped out of his grip.

"I have to get up baby," I said looking in the closet. I pulled out a classy modest (f/c) dress. After slipping the dress on I went over to do some light makeup. Angel was softly snoring, I'm glad that he went back to sleep. I was hoping I could slip out before he realized that I was gone.
Walking down the deep red hallway brought peace to me. I hummed a soft tune that Alastor had played for me once before when I went to his radio station. I made my way down to the bar where Husk normally stood. Husk must have cleaned up and went to his room for the night. Normally I wouldn't sneak around the bar but I needed to today. I didn't want anyone to wake up if I made too much noise.  I snuck behind the bar and poured a glass of cheap whiskey. I wasn't a very big whiskey fan, I sadly needed the liquid courage from the bottle for what was to come today. I downed the glass, yuck tasted like rotten bananas to me. I don't understand how the fuck Husk drank this all day every day.
   I decided that the bottle was easier than walking back and forth to fill my cup up. I picked up the bottle and walked across the lobby to take a seat. Sitting on the mantel was Alastors radio. It was one of the few things we managed to salvage after the hotel got destroyed during the fight. I walked over and turned it on. Playing softly was some jazz, this was Alastor's favorite music. I closed my eyes letting the music take control of my body. The music engulfed me, I started swaying my hips and humming along to the beat. My body was starting to feel warm as I continued to drink the whiskey from the bottle. I felt a warm hand slip into mine. I opened my eyes to see Alastor holding my hand. I smiled as he pulled me into a dance. My body relaxed as we continued to move. Alastor took the whiskey from my hands and set it down on the coffee table.
We slow danced through the lobby, the song came to an end before long. Alastor led me to the couch to sit down. All the whiskey I had drank was starting to get to me.

"What time is it Alastor?"

"Hmm it's 5:15 am my dear" I sighed I needed to get going.

"I am not ready for this but I did sign the contract." I stood up and smiled at Alastor,

"Would you like my help, dear A/N?" I shook my head,

"Not yet Al, if I need you I will ask." Alastor nodded my way, I stood back up and headed to the front door. Alastor opened the door for me.

"You will do great with whatever plan is in your head" Alastor spoke softly. I blew a kiss as I started to walk away. Alastor was a very big supporter of mine. He helped with the hotel even tho he didn't believe in it. Charlie made a deal with him right before the fight, I still wonder what this favor is going to be.
   The walk to the porn studio took about thirty minutes. The whiskey had caught up to me by the time made it to the studio. I entered the front doors and got a smirk from the receptionist. Oh, that bitch had it coming when I left this fucking stupid place later. I made my way to where the dressing rooms were. Valentino stood watching the girls,

"Early I see sugar. Why don't you change in Angels' dressing room? I made sure they put you some nice outfits in there." He said with a devilish grin.

"Yes, Val," I said pushing my way past the girls to Angels' dressing room. It still looked the same since Angel was here just a few days ago. I was taking over this room but I was leaving it the same. I need a reminder of my boyfriend to make it through.
Once inside I saw a very revealing pink lingerie set with a note attached
"I want this to be your first outfit for me"
Xoxo Valentino 💋
I shivered, and he kissed the note. What a creep, the outfit wasn't my style but I knew who would look good in it. I smiled, if I was going to make it through the day then I needed Angel on my brain.