14.) Welcome Home ⚡️

I woke up to an empty bed. I rolled around looking for my warmth. Where was it, finally I opened my eyes to an empty room. Fat Nuggets and Angel both were nowhere in sight. I set up looking around, where did they go? I looked over at my clock it was 10 am. Did I sleep in? I wasn't used to sleeping in. I picked up my phone and finally decided to look at the messages from Velvette.

Hey A/N are you okay? I know the meeting didn't go how any of us expected.

Val is super pissed, he destroyed his studio.

Can you talk to me? I didn't do anything wrong.

Fuck you, you fucking whore.

I sighed, I didn't get back fast enough so she was pissed. I walked to the closest putting in a knee-length maroon dress after I found my bra and panties. I fixed my hair and slipped on a necklace that Vaggie got me after she first got here. I put my heart ring on and did my makeup softly. I looked at myself in the mirror, no time is better than the present. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail before setting my black and red crown on my head.
I stood up and put on some black heels. I stumbled a few steps trying to get used to the heels. It had been forever since I wore heels. I was used to my flats and it was wild to me that Angel wore them every day! I walked to my door taking a deep breath.

"Princess Morningstar is here to speak with Valentino." The words rolled off my tongue, I hadn't said that in a very long time. I smirked, today would be fun. I walked down the hallway to the elevator. The ride to the lobby wasn't long but when the doors opened the lobby was packed. There had to be at least a hundred demons wanting rooms in the hotel. I made my way over to the check-in desk to see Vaggie and Charlie talking to a group of demons.
   This was what my sister had wanted and it's finally happened. Angel was at the bar helping Husk serve drinks. Alastor was at the main doors greeting people as was my Dad. Ozzie and Fizz were greeting guests as well. I gave a wink to Fizz as I walked by. I waved to Charlie and Vaggie. I blew a kiss over to Angel and Husk. I made my way outside and gave a quick hug to Dad and Alastor.
    I didn't pay any attention to what Dad was going to say. I started my way down the streets of Hell. I felt the wondering eyes on my body. I had one place to be and that was to calm Velvettes attitude down. Maybe later if I was still in a good mood I would take care of their wondering eyes. I know Angel might be mad but I had to go to the V's tower. I made my way to their building. Looking up at the tall building with a giant V.
   I took a deep breath as I pushed open the building door. The receptionist smiled at me, ah my normal receptionist Velma. Suddenly the demoness from last week appeared holding two coffees. I didn't bother learning her name. She glared up at me, the first receptionist jerked the coffee out of her hand before doing the same to the new girl.

"Don't you dare do that to the Princess of Hell! No wonder Mr. Valentino is making me retrain you." She screamed whispered to the stupid demoness. She gave me an apologetic smile.

"Ha, she's no princess she works for Val." My eyes twitched and my hands balled into fists. In a split second, I punched the demoness in the face knocking her to the floor. Blood dripping from her nose and lip. I smirked,

"I AM the Princess of Hell. Mind your manners and remember I let you survive this encounter. Next time you won't be THAT lucky." I put my heel on her chest as I watched the tears drop down her face. I made sure to emphasize "that" because next time I wouldn't hesitate to kill her.

"Tell Valentino, Vox, and Velvette that the Princess of Hell is here to see them." I snapped my finger. She nodded and ran away quickly. That sassiness was not normal but I loved it. The Velma ran back apologizing for how the receptionist acted and making me wait so long. I took that as my key to go to the elevator. Making sure to give her a sweet smile and wave as I walked away. I waited impatiently for the elevator to reach the top floor. I caught a glimpse of myself, and I smirked. I looked almost like Charlie had the day of the extermination.
   The doors opened and I was greeted with angry faces from all three of the V's. Making my smirk go wider, I walked in and past them to sit on the couch.