18.) W-What!

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
Miscarriage, Sexual Assault, Drug Abuse, Domestic Violence, Self Harm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angels' body tensed up when I said I was pregnant. That's what the test results showed in my chart. I turned over slowly to look at Angel. His face was emotionless,

"A-Angel?" I asked softly, he blinked at me. I probably should have told him later not before bed. I set up, looking down at him.

"H-how long?"

"My professional response is probably the last time we did something. My non-professional response is I don't know since I have been on Death's door for three months." I touched his cheek, and a small grin appeared. Rubbing my thumb across his lips,

"I'm going to Earth tomorrow. I want to get some testing done. I need an ultrasound to see how far along I am." Angel pouted, he wanted to spend the day with me. I felt bad for leaving him since I just woke up but these tests needed to be done.

"Why not just go back to the hospital?"

"I don't want them to tell anyone in the hotel." Angel nodded pulling me down her a kiss.

"I'm gonna be a parent," Angel said matter-of-factly. I laughed kissing him softly. Snuggling up to him with Fat Nuggets at our feet felt nice. I missed being home, and suddenly a bell rang.

"It's Dominic" Angel said. We both got up heading out the door. Angel pointed across the hall, it was Dominic's room. I'm happy that his room was moved as well. I walked in, he was sitting up in his bed.

Yes, my baby?

Can I get a goodnight kiss and be tucked in by you?

Yes

Thank you.

   He handed me something, it was a cochlear. Had he gotten the implant while I was in the hospital? Dad or Charlie would have had to take him to St. An's. I smiled, laying it beside the bed. I kissed his forehead, tucking the little boy in. He was my baby for sure. I love him so much, even if he's just been here a short time.
   I made my way back to our room. I crawled next to Angel who had already fallen asleep. I kissed his head before patting Fat Nuggets. I walked to my balcony and sat down on my lounge chair. I wasn't going to smoke or drink while pregnant. This child needed to be loved. I put my hand on my belly feeling a flutter. I smiled wide, this child would have a huge family. Closing my eyes with my hand on my stomach I fell into a peaceful sleep.

   Sebastian stood in front of me but he wasn't a human anymore. He was a demon, he died. His skin was red with dark black horns. He looked the same besides those two factors. Smirking at me, Angels' grip on my hand tightened.

"Sebastian?" I asked shocked to see him but scared at the same time. He smirked looking at me,

"Well, I'll be damned. A/N Morningstar, you are a Princess in Hell." Sebastian chuckled,

"When..."

"Car Crush, bout two weeks ago with the twins. They are down here somewhere having fun. We are supposed to meet up later." My eyes widen in shock. All three of them were down here, I was nervous.

   I was shaken softly awake by Angel. He picked me up carrying me to the bed. I started to fall back asleep in his arms. He cuddled me before kissing me softly. I fell asleep with Angel whispering how much he loved me. At 7:00 am the alarm went off waking me up. I waddled sheepishly out of our bedroom. Angel was still asleep, I made my way into Dominic's room. I found him some school clothes. I got his socks on before waking him up. He finally got up and got dressed.
   Alastor appeared after a few minutes.