I can help you meet him❤️❤️

I am so sorry for being late . I actually completed the entire chapter but it get deleted due to some glitch and I have to write it again🥲🥲
Lets start the chapter❤️❤️
Kaira was sitting beside a lake which was behind the same temple where everything happened in the morning but at this hour the lake was looking really beautiful and this area is quite tranquil at this hour and the best thing is this used to be Vaidehi's fav place she used to come here every time when she needs peace or she is just upset to lift her mood bit and here her daughter was doing the same thing unintentionally.
But the only difference was Kaira was a little scared coz of her nyctophobia but still she was enjoying the calmness of this place .
She was just staring at the composed water of lake when suddenly she hear a noise from background. First she ignored it thinking it to be wind or something but again the same noise of bushes make her realise someone was definitely there. She didn't expect anyone here at this hour. She got little scared but instead-of showing that she valiantly said " Who's that, who is there come forward"
As no one replied so she decided to just go and check by herself but then suddenly someone from behind came and "boo😂😂" the person started laughing.
Kaira:- Oh god it's you. You scared me. Hyy how are you ( she said excitedly hiding that she is in bad mood and something bad happened to her).
Person :- So now you will hide things from me too Haan.
Kaira didn't reply as she didn't get what the person was trying to say.
Person:- I know everything. Nishant told me about whatever happened today and whatever dadu said to you. I am sorry on his behalf.
Kaira was in no mood to start that conversation and was about to leave. When the person hold her hand and tried stopping her from leaving.
Kaira:- Please leave my hand Ananya Didi.
Author:- Ananya is Shaurya and Varsha's elder daughter and she is married. She lives in London with her husband but she is quite connected with Vaidehi and her family also with Kaira and kabir. But she always hide everything from her family especially her dadu. She adores Kaira like her younger sister, and was definitely feeling bad for whatever happened today.
Ananya:- So , now you will avoid me . I just came back today. I don't even have any fault. Why are you getting angry at me.( she said making a puppy face) and making Kaira sit on the ground she was sitting earlier.
Kaira:- Di you know I love you stop this emotional blackmailing as I am in no mood for this.
Ananya:- Ok fine! I was just joking baba.
Kaira(said a little angrily) di are you serious. My mood is already. Never mind I don't want to talk.
Ananya:- Ok fine let's not talk . Let's just go back home.
Kaira:- Which home are you talking about . I don't have any home here.
Ananya:- stop saying that. You are part of family.
Kaira:- I know but not everyone considers me family here infact mostly people hate me here.
Ananya:- (in a little high tone) yahh! Ofcourse you are right mostly people hate you. I hate you. Nishant, Naira, Dadi, everyone just hates you.
Kaira for one person you are punishing everyone. See I know whatever dadu said is wrong and I am not defending him. I know you are hurt. But if you go from here. Naira's will be so much hurt . As she genuinely wants you to attend her wedding. She literally requested dadu so that he allows you to come here. Dadi , you are the only hope for her . Hope that you will mend things between her daughter and her family. If you will leave her that hope will shatter too kaira. But if you still want to go you can go I won't stop you.
Kaira:- I know what you are trying to say. I aslo came here for the same purpose to mend things between mom and her family but I don't think it's that easy. And it's proved today. Your Dadu literally hates me and i don't thinks everything will be sorted this easily.
Ananya:- this is life and how far I know life is never easy for anyone. Right.
Kaira:- Maybe, but I don't think in my case it's same. As you also know I never faced any issue. If I unintentionally got stuck in one it's always superman who help me in getting out of that. I never have to bother. Well I think I need a little patience and calmness like you and Naira.
Ananya:- You don't need to be like us . You are perfect the way you are. You just don't have to be like us . Infact never try to be like us(she said this with a mixed kind of emotion).
Btw aren't you hungry it's already very late.
Kaira:- No, i dont want to eat.
That's when Kaira realised she didn't had anything since morning. Ananya went towards her car and came with a box of pizza in her hand
Ananya:- What about this.
Kaira immediately grab the box from her hand and a huge smile appeared on her face seeing her favourite pizza.
Ananya smiled and taunted her " someone was not hungry I guess"
Kaira didn't replied her and started munching the pizza slice. Giving her a sheepish smile.
Kaira finished her pizza , she definitely offered Ananya too but she denied . After she was done with her pizza Ananya said " should we go back home now. It's really late. What have you decided. I promise if you don't want to come. I won't force you."(ananya was in the middle of her words when kaira stopped her and said " let's go back"
Kaira was actually hurt by the morning incident and she decided that she will never go back there but now after listening to Ananya god knows why she wants to stay and sort things in Kaira style.
🛑they both came back to Maheshwari house 🛑
As soon as they came everyone greeted Ananya happily as she directly went to take kaira instead of coming home.
And took her inside the house.
Kaira was happy seeing everyone happy and was about to enter but then suddenly stopped feeling little awkward but suddenly someone grabbed her inside the house and hugged her like a child .
She realised her Nani was hugging her and she also realised not only she was hugging her but was sobbing too.
Kaira:- I am fine( these were the words that left from her mouth but in a very low tone)
Nani didn't left her she was still hugging her. Kaira hugged her back.
The entire family came towards Kaira and was asking her if she was ok or not and was saying good things to her in order to make her mood a little happy.
Kaira was also feeling happy and thanked Ananya by signing her as she was happy that she didn't let her go otherwise she would have never get to know that how much everyone care for her.
After sometime everyone left toward their respective rooms and kaira and Nani were lest and that's when kaira's phone rand and the screen shows