Back to India❤️🥳

On the call 📞
Vihaan:- Hello!!
Person on the phone :-Where are you Vihaan, I have been calling you since morning.
Vihaan:- What happened Viren Bhai , I was in a meeting and let me remind you , you guys are five hours ahead me , I am in London, I hope you remember that.
Viren:-Vihaan dadi is ill, doctors are saying that she is very critical and she is taking your name continuously.
Viren's mother(Shikha) snatched phone from him and ordered Vihaan to come back RN.
Vihaan:- I am coming.
While in Mumbai:-
Kaira was enjoying a movie on her home theatre while having her favourite Pizza and relaxing on her day off after a long schedule of night shoot.
She was wearing her fav comfy night suit

While a person entered her room and placed lot of shopping bags in his hands "Where should I place them"

She pointed him to place them in her closet but before that she saw her Mom standing behind the man. Seeing her Kaira straights herself. Vaidehi pointed the man to leave.
Vaidehi:- what's all this Kaira.
Kaira:-they're shopping bags mom.(she said in sarcasm)
Vaidehi:-Not so funny Kaira
Kaira:-but I thought it's funny 😂
Vaidehi:- Again shopping, yesterday only you bought so much stuff, Kaira wasting money is not a good . I know that by god's grace we have everything but excess of anything is not good right.
Kaira:- Mom , I have to attend an event tomorrow, that's why I just ordered a few dresses.
Vaidehi:-Yesterday too you ordered a lot of dresses and I don't think that you even check them
To kya hua , sirf dress hi to hai, or khareed skti hai.
Sidharth:-So , what its ok. They are just dresses. If she wants she can buy more.
Kaira:- Dad! (She ran towards the person and hide herself behind him)

Sidharth:- why are you hiding behind me, was she scolding you.
Vaidehi:- yes, and as always you just barged in saving her.
Kaira:- Guys, you continue. I have to make a call. I will be back, excuse me.
Vaidehi:- See again! She ran away, every time I try to talk to her, she just ran away from the situation.
Sidharth:- Come on Vedu, you are scolding her. What else you expect from her.
Vaidehi:- Actually,it's not her it's you who is actually at fault, you always protect her, infact you are reason she is this spoiled. U fulfil all her stupid wishes and pointless demands without even thinking twice.
Sidharth:- That's not fair, now you are scolding me.
Kaira came inside running and dancing. While vaidehi and sidharth were having their sweei fight about parenting.
Sidharth:- What happened princess, why are you so happy.
Kaira:- Dad I got an offer of a movie and guess what the story line is just amazing and I am so excited about this project.
Vaidehi:- That's great , so the shoot is in Mumbai.
Kaira:- No Mom, it's in Udaipur.
Vaidehi:- Ohh!(she was not so happy listening to her daughter).
Kaira:- I need to leave for Udaipur by the end of this week and before that I need to go shopping and Mom pls don't teach me money saving skills today . I will learn that later promise.
Vaidehi:- Kaira U can go for shopping, but you are not going to Udaipur for this movie.
Kaira tried to protest but was stopped by sidharth.
Sidharth:- Your Mom is right , You are not going there Kaira.
Kaira:- But Dad! This project is really good and I really wanna do this.
Sidharth:- Kaira no arguments on this please bacha, you will get a much bigger project than this you are just an awesome actress princess.
(Kaira didn't argue with her parents and left from there but both sidharth and Vaidehi were not able  to digest this as they both know how stubborn their daughter is and if she decided something. She can go to any extent to do that.)
_________~~~~~_____~~~~~__________
Kaira was in living room waiting for someone .
Kaira:- Finally you are back, where were you . I have been calling you since evening and you didn't even pick a single calm of mine and not even bothered to call me back.
Kabir:- Why are you still up . What have you done. Please don't tell me you broke any of Mom's favourite vase. Again fight with any of your producers or even bad...
Kaira:- Come on bhai, nothing like this happened it's just I want to go to Udaipur for a movie shoot but mom, actually not only mom but dad too said that I can't go there and I am not getting what's wrong with them.
Kabir:- Kaira I am really tired. We will talk about it tomorrow at breakfast.
Kaira:- Bhai please don't avoid me na!! Tell me the reason , is there something serious? What's wrong with that place ? Mom Dad never stopped me from going anywhere but today they just denied it, that was really weird.
Kabir:- Do you really wanna know, what's wrong with that place.
Kaira:a Ofcourse Bhai. Udaipur is a beautiful city and I love seeing old and authentic architecture works and Udaipur has alot of beautiful and spectacular buildings with amazing art work.
I really wanna do this project bhai.
Kabir:- Kaira priyanka bhua died in a car accident.
Kaira:- Bhai , I already know this but what's the connection between her accident and my movie.
Kabir:- Bhua's accident happened in Udaipur. And all thanks to that one accident dad lost her entire family, bhua, dadi, mamu everyone we lost and Mom Dad are just scared love, after that accident they never let anyone go to that city.
And I hope that you won't behave like an adamant child about going to Udaipur. Mom Dad will be hurt and I don't want them to be hurt and I am sure that you also don't want it right!
Kaira:- You are right bhai, fine I will say no for the project. I don't want to hurt Mom Dad.

_________after two days____________
On the breakfast table, everyone was seated and just then Kaira entered
Kaira:- Good morning, everyone.
Everyone, good morning.
Vaidehi:- come sit.
Kaira:- No Mom , I am already late , I am having a very important meeting today and I have to attend that.
Sidharth:- PrincessI know work is important but taking care of yourself is also important. Come on have something first and then go, wherever you want to.
A helper came with an invitation in her hand while everyone was having their breakfast.
Kaira:- what's that
Helper:- Mam its for vaidehi mam.
Vaidehi:- give it to me
Vaidehi took the parcel and read the card and she was quite after reading it
Krish:- Badi mamma what  is this.
Vaidehi:- Nothing Krish, not so important just a business partner of mine , they have arranged for a veneration at their house warming.
Krish:-Is it a veneration invite, it doesn't look like some sort of invitation.
Kaira:- exactly it looks like some letter with message, not some veneration. Also you look too surprised after reading that.
Vaidehi:- it's nothing like that , I am just thinking about the venue it's quite far from city side . Aren't you getting late now btw.
Kaira:- Oh yahh! I am late, Byy everyone.
Everyone left..
While in Rathore mansion:-
The whole house was decorated and an old day sitting on a chair was ordering everyone.
Old lady:- Be quick, they will be coming soon
Vihaan:- Calm down dadi , they are coming in the evening not now. And you must rest. You got discharge tomorrow only and now you are working as if nothing happened ( she said in very low tone"nothing happened").
Vihaan:-Did you said something dadi.
Dadi:- No No , nothing
Shreya came from behind with different boxes of jewelleries in her both hands.
Shreya:- Dadi, these are all the boxes you asked for, see.
Dadi:- Haan! Show it to me.
Vihaan:- What's all this dadi.
Dadi:- I saved all this for your would be wife and today I am really very happy that finally my dream is coming true and you are also getting married puttar!
Vihaan didn't said anything . He just smiled and left.
Shreya:- I guess bhai is being shy that's why he left.
Shreya:-Go and call your maa and badi maa . I need to talk to them about some preparations.
Shreya:- Ok Dadi.
Here in Oberoi mansion :-
Sidharth and Vaidehi were in their room.
Sidharth:- Where is that veneration ceremony.
Vaidehi didn't reply , Sidharth again called her but she didn't replied again. Sidharth shake her a bit to make her respond.
Vaidehi:- What happened sidharth?
Sidharth:- Where are you? What are you thinking? I have ben calling you. Are you all right.
Vaidehi:- yahh! I am fine.
Sidharth:- What is it vedu, Why are you worried, I have been noticing it since morning the moment you read that invite you are lost after that. Are you all right.
Vaidehi:- I don't know Sidharth. That invite is not from my business partner, that is from Udaipur.
Sidharth gets shocked"what Udaipur, but how I mean after so many years ".
Both were stressed and shocked.😳

🔴Whose invite is that?? Which made Vaidehi and Sidharth this shocked?
🔴Who is this girl with whom our hero (Vihaan) is getting married??
🔴What about Kaira and Vihaan? How they both will meet.

  To know all these answers be ready for the next update..
Also don't forget to vote for my story and please share your views about the story with me in the comment section.