🔴Kaira in udaipur🔴

This is an unfiltered version, if you find any mistakes do let me know by commenting..
Kaira landed in Udaipur. She was very much excited about the project . Oh don't tell me you forget about the movie project she got offered for. She will definitely work in that movie and along that she is going to sort all the issues of her mom with her family. She went to a cab driver and showed her the location written on the card. As she took the photograph of the card.
Kaira:- Do you know this place?
Driver:- yes! Mam , come sit . I will take you to your destination.
Kaira sat in the cab and he started driving. She preferred cab to avoid people noticing her and even she covered her face with scarf so that no one could recognise her easily. Kaira was busy with her thoughts of how everyone will react seeing her. Also , how is she going to handle her excitement of meeting everyone for the first time. When the car stop abruptly which broke her fantasy world.
Kaira:- What happened?
Driver:- Mam, the car breakdown suddenly.
Kaira:- Oh shit! Now what. How long would it take.
Driver checked the car.
Driver:- I don't think my car will go further. Mam I suggest you that you must not wait for the car. your destination is not so far. You can walk to your destination.
Kaira:-Well , ok.
Kaira started walking as she moved a little further, she was amazed with the beauty of the village. There was greenery everywhere, fresh air, birds were sitting on the tress, bulls ploughing fields. Everything looked beautiful and Kaira was so mesmerised as she was seeing all this first time in her life.
Kaira saw few women drawing water from the well in proper Rajasthani attires and their heads covered with veil. She went to them and tried to talk to them but they treated her as if she is some kind of alien from another world.
Kaira:- Can u pls tell me this address.
Those women didn't reply to her and left.
Kaira felt weird by their behaviour. A guy from behind called her and asked her where she wants to go. She first felt little bit scared but then she felt a weird kind of warmth on that person's face and decided to take help from him. She showed him the address and he looked suspicious.
The person:- Why you want to go there. Do you know them? Who are you?
Kaira felt weird that why is he asking her so many questions. She still stayed calm and showed him the card for her cousin's engagement.
The person:- Hey! You are Vaidehi Bhua's daughter, right.
Kaira become shocked that how he know her but then suddenly realised he called her mother as her Bhua.
Kaira:- You are?? (She was confused, as she didn't know anyone there and didn't know who the person in front of him was)
The person:- Oh, I must introduce myself first. I am Nishant, Nishant Maheshwari. Your cousin.
Kaira:- Hey I am Kaira Oberoi. Nice to meet you.
Nishant:- Same here. Btw , You came alone. Didn't bhua come with you.
Kaira:- Well , mom was not well actually. So, she didn't make it.
Nishant:-Is she ok, anything serious
Kaira felt bad for lying to his cousin about her Mom as she is absolutely fine and don't want to come here.
Nishant:- Hey what are you thinking. Come on let's go home. Come inside( he opens the  door of his car.
Kaira sat in the car and he drove her to their house.
Kaira was standing in front of a beautiful building little bit old with a huge garden full of flowers.
Nishant:- Come on , let's go inside.
They went inside and Nishant called everyone in the family. Everyone was happy but more than happy they were curious about the girl standing in front of them.
A women:- Nishant who is this girl
Nishant:- Mom she is Kaira. Vaidehi Bhua's daughter.
Karishma(Nishant's mom):- Really, Oh my god . She is so beautiful. Just like her mother.
Suddenly an old lady in her late 70's come towards her and she touched her face adorably and loved her as if she was craving for her for long time and today her longtime wish comes true. Kaira was happy seeing this sweet gesture and was about to touch her feet. When she suddenly stopped her and said" Daughter's do not touch feet".
Kaira didn't understand why she was calling her daughter as she is quite elder than her mother.
Nishant:- Dadi, she is your grand daughter not your daughter.
Gayatri(Kaira's nani):- I know that she is my granddaughter but she resembles her mother so  much that she reminds me of my daughter that's why I just called her my daughter.
Kaira hugged her tightly and her eyes were teary thinking about how much her Mom had missed her mother.
"Oh , so only you came . Where is your mother. I asked you all to call her only . Not her entire family."An old man in his 80's roared while coming out from the room, next to stairs.
Kaira:- I am her daughter and she was not able to come that's why I came here to meet you all. As I was actually very happy after knowing that I too have my Nanu Nani and entire family here. Also, I am very excited about my cousin's wedding. This is going to be the first wedding of our family right.
Vishambhar(Kaira' Nanu):-No,we didn't invite you here to attend the wedding.
Kaira was confused after listening to whatever his nanu said as according to the letter her Mom and her entire family was invited for the wedding but here they are saying something else.
Vishambhar:- Shauraya!! Shauraya!!
Shauraya :- Yes! Bau ji.
Vishambhar:- How dare you invite that girl and her family in my granddaughter's wedding . I told you to call her and ask her to sign the papers and never come back to us.
Shauraya:- Bau ji ! It's been so many years. Also, Naira wanted Vaidehi to be present at her wedding and we all too think that we should move on now.
Vishambhar:- How dare you Shauraya. I will never forgive that girl. She ruined my image and Tarnished my reputation in front of entire village. She is not my daughter anymore.
Kaira:- Are you even kidding me. You people called us and now you are saying that you don't have any relationship with my mom and my family then why did you invite us for the wedding.
Vishambhar:- We didn't invited you its just a misunderstanding. You can leave.
Gayatri:- please don't say this . She came here for the first time atleast let her come inside.
Kaira:-This is so weird. I guess you people first decide what you want. As you guys are not sorted at your own.
Vishambhar:- how spoiled you are. Don't you even know how to talk to elders.
Kaira:- Well, I know how to respect but you should respect the person who deserves to be respected. Right.
Nishant:- Kaira, come I will show you your room. Come with me.
Nishant dragged Kaira from there in order to avoid further argument.
In room:-
Nishant:- This is your room. Do you like it?
Kaira:- Are you kidding me. You are asking me this question that too after whatever happened down.
Are you mad??
Kaira was really upset because of his Nanu's harsh words for her Mom and her family.
Nishant:- Hey! Don't spoil your mood. Dadu is just a little angry don't worry he will be fine.
Kaira:- Which paper does he want Mom to sign.
Nishant was silent, Kaira again asked him the same question.
Nishant:- I don't know what he was talking about. Aren't you hungry. Tell me what would you have.
Kaira:- yahh! As if you are going to arrange a buffet for me.
Nishant:- Well not a buffet but trust me I make the best coffee in the house. Would you like to try it?
Kaira was still upset and didn't answered him.
Nishant:- Hey , come on just cheer up na. Please there are other people in the house who are actually very happy to see you here. Trust me.
Kaira took a deep sigh " I think you are right. Also I am not here to fight with everyone". Also you are right I really need a cup of coffee. Can you please get me one.
Nishant:- of course mam. Till then you just get fresh n up
Nishant left and Kaira opened her bag and get a towel from it.
After some time Kaira went downstairs.
Kaira:- where is this Nishant. Is he making a cup or coffee or is he growing coffee .
Kaira suddenly heard someone shouting "What are you doing here" Kaira moved there and saw Nishant getting scolded from her nanu.
Vishambhar:- what are you doing in the kitchen.
This is not your work.
Nishant:- Relax dadu. I was just making a cup of coffee.
Kaira:- What took you so long to make a cup of coffee . Are you okay.
Nishant:- Yes, I am fine. It's just I wasn't able to find coffee.
Vishambhar:- Oh, so you was making coffee for her.
Nishant:- Dadu , she was having headache that's why.
Vishambhar:- Shut up! Isn't there any women in the house whom you can ask to make coffee.
Nishant:- Everyone was busy for tomorrow's preparations that's why..
Vishambhar:-If everyone was busy then can't she make coffee at her own .Why are you making it.. Or is she having some kind of disability.
Kaira:- What's wrong with you, he didn't committed some kind of crime by making a cup of coffee. Why are you overacting.
Vishambhar:- Quiet! You spoiled brat. I am talking to my grandson not you.
Kaira went to her room and took her bag . She was about to leave. When someone came in front of her to stop her.
Kaira:- Nani please. I can't stay here.
Gayatri:- I request you please don't go .
Kaira:- he hates me nani.
Gayatri:- He doesn't hates you. It's just he is angry, but it's not his fault too beta. He used to love Vaidehi the most but when Vaidehi chose your father over him . He was heartbroken. Vaidehi was his pride and that day his pride was shattered. That's why he is just angry. You are exactly look alike of our Vaidehi.
Kaira:- But everyone says I am like my Dad.
Gayatri:- Maybe your actions resemble your father, but your nose, you face everything is just like our Vaidehi.
Kaira:- What about my eyes , they're also similar to Dad.
Gayatri:- your eyes are really beautiful. Why do I feel like you love your father more.
Kaira:- Because I love him more. You know what he is the best. He loves me the most. He is my favourite.
Gayatri was smiling listening to Kaira and Kaira was telling her about everyone in the family but then suddenly she said" Oh god how could I be so dumb. I didn't met my sister yet. I don't even know her name."
Gayatri:- She is in her room, go meet her. Her name is Naira.
Kaira:- Wow , it's so weird. Isn't It sounds like she is my twin. Like Naira Kaira so similar.
Kaira went to Naira's room and called her.
Varsha:- Naira isn't here beta. She came close to Kaira and hugged her. The hug was warm and made Kaira felt like she was hugging her mother.
Kaira:- you are??
Varsha:- I am so sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Varsha your Mami.
Kaira:- Oh , hello. I mean namaste. I am kaira.
Varsha:- I know beta. You are really sweet.
Kaira:- I thought you will say I am a spoiled brat or something like that.
Varsha:- Oh god. Don't feel bad about whatever bau ji said to you. Ok.
Kaira smiled lightly .
Varsha:- Naira is preparing dinner for everyone. If you want to meet her you can go to kitchen but I suggest you should wait till she is done with her cooking as she becomes little cranky if somebody irritates her while cooking.
Kaira:- Well ok then, I will wait. Kaira left after saying that.
At dining table:-
Kaira:- hey! Hy Naira . Kaira hugged her tightly. Naira hugged her back as they separate. Naira scanned Kaira for head to toe and was shocked.
Naira:- what are you wearing, if anybody saw you like this you will be scolded.
Kaira gave her is she mad kinda look after listening to her words.