Invitation from past🥲🥲

Vaidehi showed the card to Sidharth, which was basically the invitation for his niece's engagement and a letter of her brother inviting her on her daughter's wedding.
Basically Vaidehi is from a very backward area of Rajasthan where love marriage is not considered a right thing in-fact it's considered a sin there.
Vaidehi is shocked as she never got a single call from her family the moment she married Sidharth but now today she got an invite that too for her niece's wedding.
Sidharth:-So, are you going
Vaidehi:- Are you serious Sidharth, No we are not going anywhere.
Sidharth:- Vedu I think we should go
Vaidehi:-No Sidharth, have you forgot everything, they tried to kill you , they hate us. Last time when we went there I almost lost my everything, I can't afford losing any of you again.
You, Kaira, Kabir only you guys are my family and we are not going anywhere and that's final.
🔴Sidharth tried to convince her but Vaidehi was determined.
In Rathore mansion:-
Today Vihaan's in laws are coming for the Roka ceremony and Vihaan is getting ready for the same. While getting ready he was thinking about how his life changed in mere two days.
Two days back he wasn't even thinking about attending any marriage and now see the irony he is himself getting married.
Flashback
"Vihaan came back from London and directly went to the hospital where his dadi was admitted. He directly head to the hospital and when he saw dadi in that hospital bed lying half dead he felt really guilty as she always call him and ask him to come meet her and now she is here lying lifeless.
He loved her more than anything and even after death of her biological mother he was very much closer to her and her badi maa.
Doctor came outside after examining her.
Vihaan:- How is she now, doctor .
Doc:- She had a minor heart attack, it feels like she is stressed of something for a very long time. This time she is fine but I prefer that you guys must keep her happy and make sure she is not taking any kind of stress.
Vihaan:- doctor can we meet her.
Doc:- yes! But not now. We will shift her to the general room after that you all can meet her but for now only one person can go inside.
Vihaan went inside the ICU to meet her. He was feeling guilty for her condition and a drop tear appears on his eyes which he removed with his index finger.
Dadi wake up after some time and in timid voice she called Vihaan. The moment when Vihaan saw her awake he was way too happy and was about to call doctor but his dadi stopped him.
Dadi:- Vihaan , you are back beta. You have no idea how happy I am.
Vihaan tried to calm her down as few minutes ago she faced a heart stroke.
Dadi continued "Beta I know you will come back for me at any cost. You have no idea how happy I am.
Vihaan:- But I am upset with you. What is all this . Are you a kid or something can't you take care of yourself. What is all this(Vihaan saiid in very low voice feeling sad)
Dadi:- These doctors are crazy they say anything. I am fine.
Vihaan:- Dadi, Doctor said you stressed about something. Tell me what is it . Why are you stressed. What's the reason.
Dadi:- Nothing beta! Why would I be stressed.
Vihaan:- Dadi stop lying. Tell me the reason please.
Dadi:- you are the reason . I am stressed bcoz of you.
Vihaan was shocked "Me , but why dadi . Why are you stressed about me.
Dadi:- I am stressed about you, your future. I want you to be settled in life. I want you to live with us and stop running away from your own family, like you always do. I want you to get married beta.
Vihaan:- Dadi, I am already settled and I am both running from anyone and about getting married don't you think it's too early.
Dadi:-Vihaan, you are settled in life, also beta not only me but Mr. Maheshwari also want this.
Vihaan:- Who is Mr. Maheshwari now and how is he linked to my marriage .
Dadi:- Mr. Maheshwari is your grandfather's best friend and they both promised each other that they will turn their year old friendship into family relationship by your and her granddaughter's marriage.
Vihaan:- when did all this happen and how come I didn't know anything about this.
Dadi:- you were very young at that time and even I forgot everything but a few days back  Mr. Maheshwari rang me up and remind me of the promise your grandfather made before his death.I will talk to them if you agree.
(Vihaan was in shock for little time and suddenly replied)
Vihaan:- Dadi I am ready for the wedding and If you think that she is the right choice for me then I will marry her as dadaji's promise can't be ignored.
"Flashback ends"

____________~~~__________________
Meanwhile in Mumbai:-
Kaira came into Sidharth and Vaidehi's room as she was searching her phone. When suddenly her eyes lie on the card placed on the table and after reading that card she was way too shocked.
Kabir:- Kaira did you find your phone or should I call on your number.
Kaira stayed silent kabir shake her a little to make her response. Kaira handover the card and letter to kabir and after reading both the things both of them were shocked.
Kaira:- This is so weird Mom never told us that she also had a family too. She always says that she had no one in her family.
Kabir:- Exactly, whenever we bring this topic she always denies it but now this invite for her.
Kaira:- Bhai it's not only for her but for all of us and see this place is in Udaipur. I am sure this is the reason Mon doesn't want me to go to Udaipur I guess.
Kabir:- Maybe you are right but why is mom hiding all this from us like why is she hiding her family from us.
Kaira:- Well let's go ask Mom.
Kabir:-Yah!! And she will tell us right. Kaira she never ever talked about them not even for once.
Kaira:-Bhai I think we should go.
Kabir:-Are you crazy, we are not going anywhere. Do you get me. Are you even in your senses. Mom didn't even tell us about them. She will be hurt.
Kaira:-Or may be she will be happy. Think about it na!! Bhai , I can't even imagine a day without you all. We can't even imagine how mom had spent so many years without her family.
Bhai I wanna go. Few days back I was so rude with her. I hurt her so much, now I think it would be my turn to do something for her.
Kabir:- Kaira but??
Kaira:- Please!! Bhai . Please help me na, trust me I will sort everything and think about mom how happy she will be after that. Moreover my past is still a chaos but alteast we can sort her past. What you say.
Kaira convinced kabir by giving him millions of reasons and finally kabir agreed for that.
Kabir:- But , make sure you are safe, ok and if their is any problem always remember that I am just a call away, ok.
Kaira:- yes, Bhai! And bhai we will tell Mom dad that I am going out for a shoot at USA.
Kabir:- OK MAM!! Anything else.
Kaira:- Yes, of course get a gf please. Whom I can  call bhabhi too.
Kabir:- could you just shut up!
Kaira:- How mean..

I hope you all liked this episode , do comment your views about the episode.

Are you also curious about who is Vaidehi's family?
Why they called her suddenly that too after so many years?
How is Vaidehi going to react if she get to know about Kaira going to Udaipur
  To know your answers wait for next episode.
I will definitely try to upload on weekly basis and even twice a week.