Meet ✨kaira🌙and vihaan☀️

Hey don't worry you will be fine, I am so sorry you got injured this badly that too because of me "a girl said in worried tone".
A frame on the side table broke and he woke up from his sleep.
Shit again that dream"Vihaan said getting frustrated " Why the hell I can't remember her face. Who was she, I so wish I could see her again. He was thinking about his dream when he heard a knock on the door.
Sir are you all right, do you want something "said a helper from outside "
No thanks I am fine.
Vihaan woke up and take a cold shower to calm himself down and started getting ready for his office.
While in India:-
Who is she. Why is she here" A girl said in a crying voice". Why are you avoiding me, I have been calling you since last week you are not answering my phone calls.
Why are you here, listen I told you to stay away from me we can't get married why are you not understanding" said a guy"

And cut, brilliant shot kaira"said the director "
Kaira turned that's great okay then let's wrap for today.
Yes of course guys it's a wrap.
Kaira was about to leave when there was a sudden power cut on the set and everything becomes dark. Kaira started panicking and become stiff on her place. Kaira gets fainted as she has nyctophobia. The lights came back on and everyone got stressed seeing Kaira lying on the floor and they took her to the hospital.
In hospitals:-
Kabir:- how this happened!!. How did she fainted.
Kaira's secretary told everything to kabir. Kabir sighed and asked him to leave.
In London:-
Vihaan was shouting at an employee because of his carelessness he lost a very important contract.
Vihaan:- how could you be so careless, our company lost such an important contract because of you. You are fired, get out of my office.
Vihaan's secretary came from behind and said "sir Mr. Williams is waiting for you in the boardroom.
Vihaan went towards the boardroom leaving that employee begging for his job.
While in India:-
Kaira woke up from her unconsciousness and saw kabir looking at her with worried eyes waiting for her to be awake
Kaira:- bhai! Why are you here don't you think you should attend your other patients properly (said Kaira while trying to sit)
Kabir helped her in sitting properly and adjusted a pillow behind her.
Kaira:- you didn't answer me Bhai . Why are you here
Kabir:- shut up! And do some rest you was unconscious for almost an hour.
Kaira:- I was not unconscious, I was sleeping you know night shoots are so hectic so I just thought an awesome idea to avoid it.
Kabir:- come on Kaira. It's not some joke or something. This is fifth time in the month that you faint. Don't you think you should be a little bit worried about your health. Do you have any idea how mom dad's gonna survive without you. You know how important you are for all of us. Kaira:-Come on bhai , I was just fainted, but you are making it sound like some major illness. Trust me I am fine it's just I am sleep deprived and Pizza deprived too. Come on let's order Pizza na!!
Kaira avoided the situation in front of kabir , but she knows the reason why she fainted,the fear that made her that weak every time. Is it just nyctophobia or is there something else!!
In London:-
Vihaan was attending his meeting while his secretary called him. He pointed her to leave but she said that there is some important call for him and requested him to attend the call. As it is really urgent.

                    To be continued
Who is the person on the call whom Vihaan can't deny 🤔🤔??
Why is Kaira fainted, what is her fears? How she developed nyctophobia??🤔🤨

To know all the answers continue to read the story and pls comment down your thoughts about story and don't forget to tell me whom you are liking more Vihaan or Kaira.
I know it's quite short part but I will not disappoint you in future