The Oberoi's and The Rathore's

Kaira Oberoi:-

She is the most popular actress with millions of fans, She is the only daughter of the Oberoi family and the most pampered child of the family

She is the most popular actress with millions of fans, She is the only daughter of the Oberoi family and the most pampered child of the family. She loves her family but also she loves and cares her friends just the way she cares about her family. She is 23 and completed her engineering degree as an architect engineer.

Vihaan Singh Rathore:-

He is the most successful businessman of London and the self made man despite having a family with huge business background, he decided to work hard and made his own name at his own terms

He is the most successful businessman of London and the self made man despite having a family with huge business background, he decided to work hard and made his own name at his own terms. He loves his family too but keeps himself pushing away from them as he is not so good in expressing his feelings. He has no friends as he feels making friends will waste your time and time for him is the most important thing. He is 26 and the most eligible bachelor.

Other characters :-

Oberoi Family:-
Sidharth Singh Oberoi(Kaira and kabir's father and the richest businessman of India. He is a man of his principles. He loved his family the most and can go to any extent for them.)
Vaidehi Singh Oberoi( Kaira and kabir's mother . She is a hotelier and a very successful choreographer who runs her dance academy successfully. She loves her kids and family the most but is always worried about Kaira's future and life.)
Kabir Singh Oberoi( He is Kaira's elder brother . He is a heart surgeon and a self made man who decided to be a doctor instead of being a CEO in his dad's company. He loves her sister and brothers the most. He is 29. He is very calm in nature and always supports Kaira in her every decision.)
Kunal Singh Oberoi( He is kabir and Kaira's cousin and he is also elder from Kaira but younger than kabir. He is the CEO of Vaidehi's company. He has a girlfriend whom he is dating from last 5 years . He is 28 and loves her cousin's immensely.)
Krish Singh Oberoi( He is also Kaira and Kabir's cousin. He is also elder from Kaira but younger than Kabir and Kunal. He is a Criminal lawyer and very funny and cool. He is 24. He helps Kaira in all her random pranks and parties.)

Rathore family:-
Shekhar Singh Rathore( Vihaan's father and a very kind man who loves his family but accepts and trusts each and every decision of her sister in law without any question due to some past reasons.)
Anjana Singh Rathore( Vihaan's mother actually step mother ,she loves Vihaan like a real mother but Vihaan hates her and consider her as the reason of her mother's death.)
Randhir Singh Rathore(He is Shekhar's elder brother and the King of Udaipur. He had a very massive accident a few years back and because of that he is on wheel chair and half of his body is paralysed.)
Shikha Singh Rathore(Randhir's wife and Queen of Udaipur. She takes all the important decisions of the family on the behalf of his husband. She loves her family and also Vihaan respect her like her own mother.)
Shreya Singh Rathore(Vihaan's step sister. She is very cute and innocent. Vihaan loves her and cares for her like an elder brother despite having issues from her step mother. She also lover her brother but scared to share her life with him because of his rude nature.)
Viren Singh Rathore(Vihaan's elder cousin and elder son of Randhir and Shikha.)
Viraj Singh Rathore(Vihaan's elder cousin and younger son of Randhir and Shikha.)
Jivika Singh Rathore(Viren's wife . She is princess of Mewar. She is a doctor but currently she is housewife as she is not allowed to practice after marriage because of responsibilities of house and kids.)
Manvi Singh Rathore(Viraj's wife. She is also princess of Mewar and jivika's cousin sister. She is a very famous news reporter but currently she is a housewife too.)

He lives black life🖤 , she is colour in her black life🌈
He is sun ☀️,she is his moon🌙
He hates love🥴,She will bring love in her boring life❤️❤️
She" I am scared about my past "
He"I will not let anyone hurt you"

Let's dive into the beautiful love and hate story of Vihaan and Kaira with lots of ups and downs and see how they end up together or what if they actually end up together or not?