Kaira meet Vihaan❤️❤️❤️

Naira:- I am worried about Kaira i hope she will be fine.
Nishant:- don't worry Naira she will be fine. I will go outside and find her, till then you handle the situation here.
Nishant left after saying that and Naira was way too nervous .
Nishant called Kaira while sitting in his car. The moment Kaira picked the phone.
On call 📞
Nishant started speaking continuously " Where are you Kaira? Are you alright? How could you just leave without even informing us ? This is such as careless behaviour. You have any idea how worried I am right now."
Kaira started laughing.
Nishant gets irritated " are you serious Kaira. You are laughing. Where are you? Would you like to speak anything?
Kaira: I will speak but only when you let me speak.
Nishant huffed and said" fine I am sorry tell me where are you"
Kaira:- I am in the temple.
Nishant:- What are you doing there?
Kaira:- I have made all the preparations for the Ganesh puja.
Nishant:- But why are you doing all the preparations. Someone asked you to do this.
Kaira:- No, but!!
Nishant:- Then why are you doing all this.
Kaira get's irritated as Nishant was questioning her continuously." let me speak atleast"
Nishant:- I am sorry, fine tell me what's going on.
Kaira:- Last night naira told me that all the preparations for Ganesh puja are done by bride's sister and Ananya didi didn't make it up so I decided to make all the arrangements.
Nishant was happy seeing Kaira's sweet gesture but on the same time he was scared as he feels that Kaira might do some mistake or about her getting scolded. Nishant came-out of his trance when kaira called him
Kaira:- Nishant are you on the line.
Nishant:- yes , yes!! I am listening.
Kaira:- Ok , then inform everyone that all the preparations are done. And also inform them that pandit ji said that the auspicious time for puja is 2:30 pm.
Nishant:- Are you sure you will manage everything.
Kaira :- I am 100% sure. You just inform everyone. Ok.
Nishant:- Ok fine. I will do.
Call 📞 ends
As soon as the call ends Kaira's eyes fell on crowd of people standing near stairs of temple.
Kaira went there and saw an old woman lying on the ground unconscious, blood was oozing from her head injury and people there was just looking at her
She went towards her and splashed some water on her face as the woman gained consciousness slightly. Kaira rubbed her hands and back providing her warmth as her hands were cold, then she asked the priest to bring first aid kit.
The moment priest brings the first aid kit. Kaira takes it from his hand's and started treating the wound on her head like a pro.
The woman was almost conscious now. She made her drink some juice and after that asked her about where she lives.
Then Kaira helped the woman to adjust and sit properly in her car but she was still dizzy so Kaira   Sat wit her and hold her and then they left from their.
After reaching the house:-
Kaira helped her and take her inside the house where everyone came and was startled and worried too.
Another woman came forward "Maa what happened ". She helped her sitting on the sofa.
Kaira informed everyone how she got fainted and narrated the entire incident to them.
Then suddenly came a guy from behind towards the woman. He was clearly worried.
The guy:- Dadi what is this how could you be do careless . I told you not to go alone, but you never listen to me. From now on you are not going anywhere alone.
Kaira:- Don't worry she is fine.
The guy:- Really, are you serious. Is she looking fine to you. She is still not conscious. She has a head injury.
Kaira:- Listen. I know you are worried but trust me she is fine and that's why I bring her here , she only needs rest.
The guy almost shouted at Kaira:- Are you a doctor.
Kaira:- Listen calm down why are you shouting.
Guy:- I said are you a doctor??
Kaira:- No! I am not a doctor.
Guy(he went very close to Kaira and he was looking dangerous. His eyes were furious. He looked scary and spoked angrily):- If you are not a doctor then how could you be so sure that she is fine. You should have taken her to the doctor.( he broke the vase lying on the nearby table, making everyone standing there quench in fair.)
Kaira after seeing all this gets irritated and she looked directly into his eyes fearlessly and she spoke in a very bold and confident manner):- Are you mad or something. Why are you creating a scene that too for such a minor issue.
And don't you think, instead of playing the blame game with you must have called a doctor. I am saying she is fine. The wound is not deep. She fainted because of low blood pressure nothing else.
Woman (said in a week and little fumbling voice):- Vihaan! Beta don't be so angry... I am fine, in-fact she is the reason I am fine. She took great care of me. You must be thankful to her.
Vihaan was still not convinced by whatever her dadi said, whereas Kaira was thunderstruck after listening the name.
Suddenly the doc came, Vihaan asked the doctor to examine her dadi properly.
After few minutes of examination the doctor said the words Kaira said a few minutes back and asked her to take proper rest and Vihaan to take care of her.
Kaira was about to leave but when the lady(dadi) whom she helped called her from back and said "I am sorry beta on behalf of my grandson. I am really ashamed of his behaviour.
Kaira didn't said anything. She was silent. Dadi signalled Vihaan to apologise from her.
Vihaan:- I am sorry for my behaviour. I shouldn't have behaved like that.
Kaira:- It's ok. I think I should leave.
Shikha came from behind and stopped Kaira as she was about to leave" You didn't even tell your name, who are you. I have never seen you here before. Whose family are you from. I know almost every one here."
Kaira:- I am Kaira and I am Mr. Vishambhar Maheshwari's ...( kaira was about to complete  but)
Dadi:- You are Mr . Maheshwari's granddaughter. Oh my god. Look at yourself how big you have became. Also you are very beautiful.
Kaira smile and said" You are Rathore's right"
Anjana:- You are really very beautiful my love, but does your family know that you are here. Today is ganesh puja and you are here and you are not even ready beta?
Kaira:- oh shoot! Puja. Nishant must have been waiting for me at temple. I need to rush otherwise there will be a big chaos.
Kaira was about to leave when vihaan's dadi hold her hand and made her wear a beautiful bracelet.
Kaira:- What are you doing please, I can't take this, this looks so expensive.
Dadi:- You saved my life today.
Kaira- But . I didn't saved your life for some gift or something, please I can't take this.
Dadi:- Its not some gift puttar, this is my blessing also you came here for the first time how can i let you go empty handed. This is our ancestral bracelet which I specially saved for you dear.
Kaira was about to argue but then only she got a call from Nishant and instead of arguing she just left saying "thanks but i need to leave right now".
Kaira left the place and went back to temple
At temple Nishant was waiting for Kaira with the dress she was going to wear . As Kaira already texted him to bring the dress.
Nishant:-Where are you going to get ready here?
Kaira:- I have already found a solution for this. (She grabbed the dress and other stuff from Nishant and ran inside a room at the backside of the temple.)
After some time everyone reached the temple,
Vishambhar greeted rathore's and Vihaan touched his feet and he also touched feet of other family members too.
Vihaan in mind" After whatever happened. I don't think that she will be ready for marriage. The way I behaved with her. But why her family is treating us so nicely"
Vihaan was thinking all this when his eyes suddenly fell on Kaira who just came out of the room and she was looking exquisite

 But why her family is treating us so nicely"Vihaan was thinking all this when his eyes suddenly fell on Kaira who just came out of the room and she was looking exquisite

While walking towards everyone Kaira's eyes landed on Vihaan and he was wearing

Everyone move towards Kaira but suddenly someone from behind shouted loudly and everyone looked at person shocked

Everyone move towards Kaira but suddenly someone from behind shouted loudly and everyone looked at person shocked.😳 😳😳

Who is the person who came suddenly?? Why is everyone shocked? Is Vihaan thinking Kaira as her future wife?
What is Kaira thinking about Vihaan?
Where is Naira??

Ohh godd!! So many questions in one chapter. To get answers stay tuned for next episode and pls share your views about the story