The older got more furious, he pulled out, leaving both of them completely out of breath, he whispered in the youngers ear in a predatory tone "You're mine! Aren't you!? Then why are you trying to pull out? HUH!!!" Taehyung yelled into the youngers ear, pressing him against the wall riping his shirt.

It took all his strength and courage to push the older away "why are you doing this? Why are you hurting me? If you want it I'll give it. Why are you forcing me for it?" The yonger asked confused. But that didn't get to the olders head.

"Your mine!! I don't need your permission to touch you!" He again pulled the younger towards him and continued peppering kisses down the yongers neck like a pervert, holding the younger close to his body.

The younger again tried to get away but he just got thrown to the sofa. "TAE!!" He yelled at the older trying to get him to calm down. The older pinned the youngers body to the sofa. Jungkook cupped his face "tae! Tell me what happend? Why are you mad?" But taehyung didn't mind. He took both of the yongers hands and pinned them above his head and with other hand he took off his belt.

Taehyung looked at the pink perky nipples and smirked. He blew air to it leaving the other to shiver. He tounge circled around the bud and gave it a soft kiss before taking a nipple in his mouth to suck on it roughly while playing and pinching roughly with the other one.

The younger tried to slap him, to scratch, to fight off but nothing happend, nothing worked, the older took him as roughly as possible, he didn't try to be soft, or considerate.

He took off the youngers pants along with his underwear and held both of the youngers legs high above his head
"Shhh, darling, dont struggle." He said circling the rim of the youngers hole while the boy squirmed in his hold "t- tae!? Stop!" He bit his lip to stop himself from moaning and encouraging the his husband.

Taehyung saw this and spanked the youngers plump butt "c'mon, my love. Don't resist what you desire" he whispered into the youngers ear, biting the lobe making the younger squirm in pleasure. "T-tae?" He breathed out, but yelped when the older pushed a finger into him. He moaned and squirmed feeling his husband's finger curling into him.

Jungkook whimpered and whined feeling all the pleasure. He tried to take his legs away from the olders grip but the older hosted the youngers legs up to his sholder spreading it a bit wider. The older watched as his finger disappeared into the youngers hole, the wetness coating around his finger every time it went out and back in.

Jungkook kept squirming and whining at his touch. Jungkook couldn't belive how quickly the olders behavior changed. One second he was being aggressive and demanding the next he is sweet and caring, calling him darling and whispering sweet things in his ear.

Jungkook again tried his luck and again tried to move him away but Taehyung got more furious and slaped him. Jungkook froze. His Taehyungie hyung slaped him?. Jungkook didn't mind the usual spanking and the other playfull spanks during making out or having sex but this?...

His face was aggressively pushed down into the cushion with taehyungs hand making sure he couldn't look up. Jungkook again tried to scream out, feeling more scared from his husband's sudden aggression. "Silence," he commands, his voice low and gravelly. He pushes his fingers deeper into jungkooks throat, cutting off his words. His body remains relentless, his pace not slowing for a second as he dominates the younger. "You have no other options," he growls, his eyes dark with need.

Jungkook again thrashes asking hoping for some kind of relief. "You belong to me now," he says with a cold, calculating smile. "And you'll do anything I say." He takes off his pants and adjusts himself, leaving the younger trembling in fear and disgust. The yonger couldn't breathe. His air supply was cut off with taehyungs hands pushing him into the cushion. The older growls his hard cock against his sore, unwilling hole. "You're mine now." He begins to force himself inside the younger again with cruel force.

"That's it baby, moan for me!" He whispers into the others ears seductively making the younger squirm. Taehyung kept thrusting into him with a brutal force that left jungkooks back arched, his toes curling and eyes rolling to the back of his head. He tried to muffle his moans but taehyung pulled his head back by his hair roughly, littering kisses and hickeys on the youngers neck.

Jungkook moaned, his legs are still on the olders sholder as he thrusted into the younger, holding him close to his body. Their bodies were sweating.

Taking advantage of Jungkook's submission, Taehyung thrust his hips forward aggressively, driving his massive cock deep inside Jungkook's resistant hole. He groaned loudly as he felt himself balls-deep inside Jungkook for the first time tonight.

"Y-you're so big!!" Jungkook panted, feeling Taehyung's thick length stretching him impossibly wide. "I can't... I'm not ready."

"You will be," Taehyung growled, withdrawing slightly before slamming back into Jungkook with enough force to make them both gasp. He repeated the motion over and over again, each thrust driving him deeper into Jungkook's tight heat. His balls slapped against Jungkook's ass with a wet squelch, creating a rhythm that fueled Taehyung's dominance. He could feel the walls of Jungkook's hole pulsating around his cock, taking him in deeper and deeper with every thrust. "A-ahh! Taehyung!" Jungkook cried out, his body arching into each powerful thrust. He could feel himself being claimed by the older boy, his tight hole stretched to its limits by Taehyung's massive cock.

Taehyung's pace quickened, his hips slamming against Jungkook's ass with an audible slap. He leaned in close, his hot breath fanning over Jungkook's neck and ear. "Take it all, baby," the younger panted, his body trembling from the exertion of taking all of his husband's huge cock. As he adjusted to the sensation of being filled up, he felt a wave of dizziness wash over him. "Tae?..."

"Hyung?..." Jungkook's voice trailed off as he let go of everything, his eyes rolling back in his head before his body went limp. He fell unconsciousness as Taehyung let out a low growl of satisfaction. Taehyung's cock throbbed within the youngers hole, and with a final, forceful thrust, he buried himself to the hilt. They were both breathless and panting as they stayed locked together, their bodies slick with sweat.

The older collapsed on top of the younger, who obviously fainted from the rough treatment.

"Wake up, you little slut!!" Taehyung panted as he pulled his cock our roughly. "Your gonna go with other men? HUH??!!!!" Taehyung growled pushing himself into the younger again roughly....