29. Boyfriend

Jungkook pov

I sit there eating the icecream, that Taehyung has bought for me with his black card, while Taehyung was staring at his phone and has not eaten a spoon.

Not even a glance to me or the poor icecream, I pouted unconsciously

'So much for together time' I thought

But I didn't want to be that annoying clingy boyfriend so I sat there eating my icecream.

Taehyung pov

'Why isnt he asking me anything?, shouldn't he at least ask who I'm chatting with or what I'm doing?.

I've been siting here for the past few minutes trying to get him to start the conversation first, anything? even if it's just how's your icecream?.

I sighed and glanced at him, he was pouting, a smile grew on my face without me knowing, how can the other control my body and emotions like this?

I decided to stop and was about to talk to him but stopped that thought when I saw someone else standing beside Jungkook, looking at him.

'Why does he have to smile at other people'

3rd person's pov

"Excuse me" the guy tapped Jungkooks sholder looking rather nervous, Jungkook turned his head to see a guy about his same age looking right back at him.

"Yes?" Jungkook questioned turning his head slightly towards his left in confusion "I-I wa-want" Ahem the guy cleared his throat a spoke again this time a little more confidently

"I wanted to ask for your number" the guy said and sighed.

The younger looked at Taehyung and saw that he was poking his cheek with his tounge, when the guy saw that Jungkook was looking at at Taehyung the guy backed away "is this your boyfriend?" The guy asked a little disappointed

Jungkook was about to say yes but then he thought about the way Taehyung has been ignoring him for a while now and looking at his phone.

When Taehyung saw that Jungkook wasn't answering so he was going to answer for him instead of the younger but Jungkook was quicker than Taehyung to say no.

Taehyung snapped his head towards the younger who was smiling looking at the stranger, they both were smiling looking at each other. Taehyung glared at them.

Taehyung griped his coffee cup tighter trying to control himself but lost it when he saw both of them exchanging phone numbers, Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks arm without letting him say anything and dragged his out of that restaurant into there car.

Taehyung opened the door for the younger and went to the driver's seat after closing Jungkooks door.

"Hyungie why did you do that it hurts" Jungkook pouted rubbing his wrist which turned red "look they're turning red, it's all before of y..." before Jungkook could finish what he was saying Taehyungs lips were on him completely devouring him.

After a few minutes Taehyung pulled out, a string of saliva still connecting them, Taehyung bit in between their lips breaking the saliva and the contact, Jungkook was still in a daze they have kissed before, but this kiss was different, it was filled with possessiveness, roughness, love, jealousy and power.

Jungkook took large Breaths to even put his breathing and tried to calm his heartbeat but it went on vain. "Finish what your you were going to say, it was because of me right?, I did it right?"

"It wasn't because you were flirting with that basterd, but because I got jealous, when he asked if you had a boyfriend you hesitated and said no, right? Is he really that handsome or are you just that much of a slut that you would say you don't have a boyfriend in front of me?"

Jungkooks lowered his head, he went too far, why did he say that he just wanted Taehyungs attention, but now.

"I'm sorry hyungie!" he muttered with his head down looking at his lap

"Look at me" Taehyung demanded with his deep voice, Jungkook cowardly looked up to see Taehyung poking the inside of his cheek with his tounge, Taehyung came closer to Jungkooks ear,

"Get in the back seat"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with confusion clearly stating in his eyes "what, didn't you hear me?" Taehyung questioned when the your didn't move.
The younger sighed and went to the back seat a little scared of what Taehyung was going to do, but he was willing to accept whatever the older was going to do because he was the one that was wrong.

Taehyung made his way to the back seat and kissed Jungkook again taking of Jungkooks pants and boxers in the process "Hyungie what a-are you do-doing?" Jungkook questioned clearly scared. To his relief Taehyung pecked is forehead

"Don't worry, we will only make love after marriage"

Taehyung wisperd in Jungkooks ear and caressed the youngers bum, the younger started moaning and whimpering when Taehyung took off his shirt and started to place kisses which was soon turning into hickeys, the older licked the poor boys nipple lavishly pinching the other,

"H-hyungie!" Jungkook moaned when Taehyungs fingers went from his nipples to his youngers member, he carefully stroked the youngers member making the younger hard.

"N-no I-I don't...n-not now pleahhhh! Please!"

Taehyung pulled out and looked at Jungkook both of them are hard, seeing Jungkooks expression Taehyung wanted him again, he clenched his fist trying to control himself.

"Over my lap" Taehyung suddenly demanded when he saw the stranger walking out of the restaurant, Jungkook obeyed quickly clearly scared of Taehyungs change of mood.

"Hyun-AHHHH!" Jungkook screamed when Taehyung landed a huge smack on his ass which was now red, Jungkook tried to move away but got another smack in return

"You said you don't have a boyfriend, didn't you baby?" Taehyung landed another smack on the youngers plum red bum

"Hyungie" Jungkook whined when Taehyungs longs fingers gave another smack

"who am I?"

Taehyung suddenly asked "m-my boy-boyfriend" Jungkook said quivering
"Then why did you say you don't have a boyfriend?"

"I-i just wanted to-to have your attention"

"Well you sure do have my attention now" Taehyung growled landing another smack on the youngers bum

"Ta-tae please enough now i-im so-sorry" the younger said with tears in his eyes

Taehyung sighed pulling the younger on his lap once again who grabbed the olders collar and pecked the others lips "sorry I won't do it again" Jungkook pouted, Taehyung kissed the pout and helped the younger to get his clothes on

And gave on final kiss before driving back to their house, where another problem was waiting for them.