8. forgive me

After 3 months

"BABY WE'RE HERE!!!"
"EOMMA APPA!!" kooks parents were here to visit
(Note:jin jimn and kook are siblings I just didn't change their last name)
"Baby where are my other baby's" Mr jeon asked "jin hyung went to buy groceries and jiminishi is with his friend having a sleepover" both the jeons nodded their head and went to sit on the sofa, while kook went to the kitchen to get something for them to drink.
"Here eomma" kookie gave Mrs jeon a glass of lemonade and gave Mr jeon a cup of coffee

After sometime~

"BABY IM BACK" jin screamed not paying attention to the man sitting on the couch "YAHHHH IM YOUR APPA PAY SOME ATTENTION TO ME !!" Mr jeon said and started to fake cry "APPA" jin screamed and hugged him causing both of them to fall on the couch with jis sudden movement "where is my eomma EOMMA!!" jin screamed and jumped on his eomma giving her hugs. Jin is always like this when it comes to his parents. "Ok fine now leave me i love and missed you too"

Time skip

Right now the family is eating at the dinner table rather quietly
It wasn't like them...until "so where is chimmy again" Mrs jeon said picking up her fork "he is at his friends house for a sleepover" jin said "he is at his friend's house..... which friend?" Mrs jeon asked "I don't know he said somthing like yoonie" jin said shrugging and obviously as a mother she didn't like that her second oldest son is hanging out with someone's they don't know "tell him to come home right now" Mrs jeon said in a bit of a strict tone making Mr jeon stop chewing and look at her "why baby he will come tomorrow right" Mr jeon said "actually he said he doesn't know when he will come" jin said "tell him to come home NOW" Mr jeon said sternly

With yoonmin

They were watching a movie when 'tring tring tring tring' "who is it baby" yoongi asked snuggling more close into jimin "its hyung......hello hyung what right now? Ok i will come" seeing a frown on jimins face yoongi immediately knew he won't like the news "yoonie appa and eomma came they told me to come home" yoongi possesivly grabbed jimins waist and brought it more closer to him "can't you tell them no" yoongi asked making the younger frown "im leaving" jimin said sternly trying to get yoongi off of him who looks like he won't be leaving any time soon "yoongi leave me my parents trust Me I don't want to ruin that trust"
Jimin said not willing to look at yoongi who is now looking at him with a sad look "what are you saying baby" yoongi asked his sound weak as he said it into jimins ear "l..let's break up" jimin said again pushing yoongi away " baby why what's with the sudden decision....even when we have fights you don't say this tell me whats bothering you baby" yoongi asked making jimin sit back on the sofa with yoongi looking at him with teary eyes "y...yoongi pl...please..le...let's break up" jimin said trying not to show his face to yoongi "no tell me what's wrong baby" yoongi grabbed jimins hand who kept on pushing him away "yoongi please leave me" and when yoongi finally did jimin started packing his clothes until he felt someone back hugging him tight. "Tell me what happend" yoongi said pressing their bodies tightly together "leave me Min yoongi" jimin said sternly and started packing once again "no I won't not until..." jimin forcefully got out of yoongis hold and...

"SLAP"

jimin slaped yoongi who stood their shocked then later he looked at jimin with burning eyes he couldn't tell if it was because of sadness or because his ego is hurt. Yoongi pinned him to the wall and kissed him hard while jimin kept on struggling yoongi was kissing him harshly against the wall, jimin felt yoongis hand slowly get into his shirt touching his naked waist, jimin struggled that was all he could do.

After 7 hours

they both were lay down on the bed, naked with a blanket covering them, jimin was breathing heavily while yoongi was looking at jimin his lips that is plump and red not sure if it was because he kissed him that harshly or because of the blood. His hands slowly went under the blanket and started to pinch jimins inner thighs to see what kind or reaction he makes it was unusual...usually when they do it even if it is punishment the room would be filled with jimins moans but today it was less
"This is why" jimin finally managed to say without choking on his tears "what?" Yoongi asked confused "I said this is why I asked you to free me from this relationship" yoongi again looked confused while jimin started crying hard "yoongi do you call this a healthy relationship im done yoongi, im done with your sexual punishments, done with your possessive and controlling behavior, done with your jealously, im done with you. Yoongi do you remember the first time you punished me...do you remember what it was for
Yoongis eyes started filling up "you punished me because I hugged jin hyung" trying to defend himself yoongi quickly said "baby at that time i didn't know it was your hyung" yoongi also started crying hard "you tied me on the bed and forcefully had me I cried so hard but you wouldn't listen to me" yoongi remembered that night they just started dating 4 months in, jimin went to a party with his friends and yoongi asked if jimin would stay the night when he saw jimin hesitant yoongi said he wouldn't do anything without his permission... that same night when someone dropped jimin off near his house yoongi saw him hug someone really tightly he lost his control and when the man left jimin came inside to find yoongi look at him with a murderous look, not letting jimin ask or say anything to him he dragged jimin into his room, jimin cried and begged him to just stop... just listen to him that was all that he wanted after beating him, tieing him to the bed and pounding inside him like an animal after making him his for the 22nd time he finally stopped and when jimin woke up yoongi was behaving like nothing had happend.

End of flashback

Jimin got up but instently fell back down due to the pain in his Lower abdomen "are you okay" yoongi immediately asked rushing towards him "can you stop your fake caring yoongi I know you only wanted me for my body" jimin said without any emotion "no baby what are you saying" yoongi aksed quietly almost sounding like a whisper did jimin really think about him this low? "Baby I love you for you not only for your body please believe me in sorry for my possessive nature sorry for my jealously im sorry for my punishments" yoongi said crying
Jimin painfully got up and went to the bathroom and started crying even more hard when he saw himself in the mirror, his body was filled with yoongis hickeys and bite marks.
After taking a hot bath he finally got out ot see yoongi crying siting on the edge of the master bed covering his mouth with his hand. When yoongi saw jimin he immediately fell to his feet and begged him forgiveness.

But jimin left without saying anything to yoongi not even looking at him before leaving. When yoongi got out of the shock that jimin left him he was already in a cab on his way back to his freedom