48. Dead Bodies

4 years later

At 2 in the morning jungkook wakes up and comforts the crying baby rocking him up and down. He looks to the side of the bed but taehyung wasn't there. He sighs letting the baby lay down on the bed as she kicks up her feet to the roof.

Jungkook put some pillows on the side of the baby making sure she doesn't get hurt incase she falls. He walks towards taehyungs office knocking on it. When taehyung opens the door jungkook realized it wasn't a good time to disturb him as he wasn't in a good mood.

"i-i didn't mean to di-disturb you I...." before jungkook can finish his sentence taehyung pulled him inside locking the door scaring jungkook, he moved back as taehyung moved towards him. The more jungkook walked away from him him the more taehyungs eyes turned dark.

Taehyung pulled jugkook towards him making sure he won't leave. Jungkook winced and tried to move away when taehyungs buldge pressed against his his stomach. He struggled with more panic "T-tae i can't! I just gave birth 1 month ago!" Taehyung ignored him smirking. "Has small things like this ever made me stop?" Jungkooks eyes turned teary "o-our baby is not a small thing!"

Taehyung teard jungkooks cloth smirking "that baby is a small thing, i told you we should have aborted it, now look i cant even make love with you because of that stupid thing!!"

Jungkook teared up, during these years after finding out jungkook was pregnant taehyung didn't allow him to continue his studies or go to work. Taehyung convinced him by saying he doesn't need to and he agreed because he loved the other a lot but now he regrets not fighting for his education or freedom. He can't run away because he doesn't have any money, even if he needed something personal he needed to ask taehyung.

"This isn't making love. It's rape. You're a rapist!." Before jungkook could say something else taehyung slaped him across the face.

Jungkooks mind fills with rage and sadness as well as adrenaline, as taehyung presses his lips on the other harshly. Jungkook pushed the older away and as he got a small gap he took the lamp from the table and swinged it on taehyungs head, the glass pieces shattered as the older fell down in one hit. He stood there as he watched taehyung fall unconsciously to the ground.

After a few minutes he realized what he did, the fear with the realization he has is now indescribable and he feels paralyzed with terror. The sudden realization that he killed his abusive husband has left him feeling overwhelmed.

A rush of adrenaline floods through his body as he quickly bolt awake. He sits up with his heart pounding and his whole body is trembling With sweat. It takes a few minutes for him to fully remember that it was just a nightmare and that he is safe.

He breathes heavily falling back down on to the bed, clutching his blanket tightly as the terror is still there. He puts his hand on his sweaty forehead.

"what kind of a stupid dream was that?" he asks himself. After calming down a bit, he looks over to taehyungs side... he's not there. Jungkook clutched the blanket close to his body feeling overwhelmed by the dream. Soon he gets up and decides to look for taehyung. He went to the olders home study to see the other on a phone call, he isn't aware of the youngers presence in the room.

"What do you mean 13 dead bodies in the public mansion!!?" Taehyung growled into the phone, his thumb and index pinching the bridge of his nose "i don't care and clean them up...... no actually wait I'll come there tomorrow and check everything!"

Jungkook freezes hearing this. 13 dead bodies? Where?. Jungkook walks towards taehyung who panicked and quickly cut the call. "Why are you up so late at night darling?" The older asked sounding innocent. "Th-thirteen dead bodies? What are you taking about?" Jungkook asked stuttering

Taehyung scratched the back of his head and quickly thought of a lie "baby my company is releasing a new perfume and this is the name of it... what do you think?" Jungkook stood there for a minute nodding his head.

Taehyung pulls the younger closer, into his lap "why aren't you asleep baby. You were tired after our love making sessions." Jungkook blushed a bit but then remembered the dream. "I had a bad dream" jungkook fiddled with his fingers. The older pecked the youngers cheek lovingly, and jungkook wrapped his arms around the olders neck with a smile "i just finished up my work. Want to go back to sleep with me?"

Jungkook nodded and taehyung pecked the younger up and walked to their bedroom. He laid the younger down and he laid beside him snuggling into his chest. However jungkook couldn't sleep. The only thing on his mind is the nightmare. He didn't want to belive it, he ignored it and snuggled taehyung closer to him pecking his forehead. Jungkook's sign of affection really wrapped strings around taehyungs heart and he wrapped his muscular hands around the others feminine waist.

"Darling I love you so much!" Taehyung said pecking the youngers lips. Jungkook smiled and pecked the olders lips, giggling. Taehyungs felt giddy, and pulled the younger on top of him "i got two kisses, my darling!" Taehyung exclaimed as of he hadn't gotten them before.

Jungkook nodded amused "yes You did! and?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow. Taehyung smiled drunk in love, pulling the yonger closer to his body even though he was already on top of him "I dont know, i just..." "you just?" Taehyung sighed "I don't know darling, you're making me into a softy. I can't belive I got giddy over two pecks on the lips" he sighed and jungkook giggled.

The younger cupped the olders face, squishing his cheeks and placed one more peck on the lip. The older chuckled and in one swift motion he moved the younger under him playfully smirking.

"Hey!!" The younger protested but that didn't stop taehyung from showering the boys face with kisses. The boy giggled and tried to move the ceo away but that didn't work so he just laid there letting taehyung do what he wants.

"Taehyungie stooooooop!!!!!" Jungkook whined, taehyung chuckled and looked at the younger in awe. Taehyung brought the younger closer to him greedily taking in all his warmth. After making sure taehyung was fully asleep he turned to look at the older.

there was no way this big baby was going to hurt him, they both loved eachother

there was no way this big baby was going to hurt him, they both loved eachother. He was just being paranoid. He assured himself, caressing the olders cheek, cuddling in closer kissing the olders cheek, showering him with love and affection.

Jungkook thought back to their days when they were dating, he realized taehyung always makes the first move. He wondered if the older felt insecur because of that, he decided to be extra clingy with the older tomorrow...... come to think of it he already forgot what happened that made him scared of  the older. He placed one last kiss on the olders lips and slept peacefully.

________________________________________

Kk i hope I didn't ruin your expectations but I hope you understand what happend.

The writing in italics was a dream and as jungkook woke he he got paranoid that's what happened there was no time skip in between.