Suga " go ahead Dr. Jimin "  He said and smiled.

                         ✮⋆˙Time skip ✮⋆˙

He finished checking her skin and decided to give second dose with some more meds. Now jhope is going to check her.

Jhope said to taehyung " tae take that stethoscope from there" tae nodded and give to jhope.

Taehyung " here hyung " He said and give it to jhope.

Jhope started checking her.

Jhope " princess take breath in.........and out " jhope started checking her and said to breath while keeping the stethoscope on her chest.

Jhope " bun is your chest is still hurting, don't you dare to lie" He said in stern voice.

Sangi said in low voice " y-yes oppa little, please don't give me injection oppa. I can't bear it please" She looked at hobi with teary eyes.

Jhope cupped her face and said " don't worry princess, I'll just check okay " He said with soft voice.

He assured her, but he consider it better to give her one more dose.

Then kookie check her temperature,  but it's doesn't lowered that much.

They discussed and decided to give her minimum 2 dose.

So, now jin went to bring injection and jimin went to hug her little princess, jimin hug her and ruffling her hair gently.

When jimin saw jin come back with injection, he start to distract her.

Jimin look at her and said " mochi, your oppa's want to play with you again because you only play with rm hyung, jin hyung, hobi hyung and suga hyung.

What about me, kook and tae.

We also wanna play with you. He said and hug her tightly.

Sangi " ohhh oppa,  I play with them because you, bunny oppa and tae oppa went to home na and I was feeling boring that's why" She said and chuckled cute.

Sangi " Okey now tell me what you want to play with me oppa " She said and look at him with big smile.

Jimin chuckled at her cute action and ruffling her hair and said " Let's play truth or dare "

Sangi screamed cute " yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh I'm so happy,  come oppa we can start playing " She said while trying to sit on bed.

Jimin again lay her on bed and said " Yes bun, wait just 2 minutes hug , your oppa needs a tight hug " He said and hug her again.

Sangi " why not oppa com" (cut off) when she fill sudden pain .

"Ahhhhhh.....oppa w-what are you d-doing (cry) you said you don't give me injection r-right " She said while crying and sobbing.

" it's hurt oppa please " She said and start moving her legs.

Jin " don't move princess it will be over in few sec" He said and took injection back.

Sangi was crying now and sobbing too.
She hug jimin tightly.

Jimin rub her back to calm her . And said

Jimin" you are our strong princess right baby, look you take 1 injection strongly,  now 1 more please, it will take one few seconds " He said .

Sangi was still crying. Soon kook removed the injection and say.

Kook " done princess done look your oppa is sorry bunny" He said and took his both ear.

Sangi cutely pick from jimin chest and said " d-don't be so-rry oppa, i -I know y-you did it for my g-good but hu-rting is hurt n-ow" She complain cute while crying and hiccuping.

Jhope pick her forehead and try to make her calm.

She is crying and hiccuping the more and more because it was heavy dose, she cried her breathing is getting more uneven.

Joon " princess calm down princess please " joonie eyes was also teary he is verge of crying. 

Sangi " op-oppa it-its hu-hurting " She said while hiccuping.

Tae " it's heavy dose princess that's why its hurting little,  please baby calm down princess " no one can see her princess crying.

Because of her uneven breathing made suga to connect oxygen mask to her, soon her breathing got even and she slept in jimin's embrace.

Seeing their little sister they feel worried, but more than that, they feel angry towards Lisa who is the cause for all of this mess.

˙to be continued ~~

✮⋆˙Thanks for reading 📚 I hope you enjoyed it!! Don't forget to vote or comment 💜🫶✮⋆˙

And please follow my ig account for more new update

(@kook_yoongi_meow)

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

I can see no one comment on my story
It's OK I know your hand are paining

You can comment or vote on others story but in my story everyone hands is paining right 😇🫶

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Words counting:- 1100