Chapter 24: Changes

[Y/n's PoV]

Kafka turned off the faucet once the both of us were done showering. She grabbed a towel from a nearby hook and wrapped it around my body before hers. After that, she slipped her new clothes on, running her fingers through her damp hair.

Once dressed, Kafka straightened up and looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Now, let me get something and don't look." She said before she walked over to her wardrobe and came back with an outfit she had put aside just for me.

"Here, put these on."

"This is..."

I was quite surprised when she showed me my old uniform to where I always wore in the past as a member of the Stellaron Hunters.

"Just put these on. These were one of the old uniforms you used to wear back then." Kafka spoke to me in a soft but commanding tone.

She handed the uniform to me and seemed pretty keen on the idea of me, wearing this to complete the picture of seeing me in uniform again.

"You decided to keep it after all this time..?"

Kafka just smiled at the surprise on my face as she confirmed it by nodding her head.

"Why wouldn't I? I always thought you looked great in this uniform. And as I have expected, you still do." Kafka spoke to me in a flirtatious tone as she looked me up and down in the uniform.

I then took the uniform from her hand before kissing her cheek.

"Only few people would know how sentimental you are."

Kafka smiled at me again as she let out a soft chuckle, her face turning a light shade of red at my sudden flirty move.

"Now, stop flattering me and put on the uniform. I don't want to rush you too quickly, but I would really like to see you in uniform one more time." Kafka spoke to me playfully, her voice slightly breathless as she leaned in and pressed another kiss onto my cheek.

I playfully rolled my eyes before chuckling and did what she requested.

Now as she watched me put on the uniform, her eyes were telling me as if she felt like she was back in time when she used to see me wear this uniform every day. As though seeing me in this uniform brought back countless of memories and it was quite endearing for her.

"There we go." Kafka beamed which was filled with amusement as she looked me up and down in the uniform again.

"Now come here."

"Hmm?"

I slowly approached her, and now that I had finally come to her, she smirked at me as she reached her hands out and straightened up my uniform, doing a few minor adjustments to it.

"Perfect." She said in a pleased tone, before she gave me a small kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Now, you look like the pretty Stellaron Hunter I used to knew and loved." She spoke in a soft and flirty tone, as she smiled at me once more.

...?

A knocked then interrupted the both of us as someone from the other side quickly opened the door and it was revealed to be Silver wolf.

"Hey lovebirds, did you check the news that was announced by the IPC?" Silver Wolf asked while chewing her bubble gum.

Kafka quickly pulled away when she saw Silver Wolf at the door, and she quickly cleared her throat and hid her flirtatious expressions from before as she spoke in a casual tone.