My trust💟💥

Camille was lying in Klaus's arms on an undiscovered island in the Atlantic Ocean.. Among the benefits of dating a thousand-year-old hybrid is his knowledge of isolated and unknown places.. The place had a picturesque, primitive nature that hadn't been tampered with by human hands yet.. When Klaus discovered the place, he built a primitive hut.. While they were celebrating the tenth anniversary of their dating and their engagement, Klaus brought her to this place as a gift.. Klaus was playing with the ends of her wet hair, from the effect of their swimming.. He whispered gently when he found her distracted and lost in her own thoughts "What are you thinking about?"

She turned on her back to look at his face and said frankly "About our past memories"

He looked at her for a moment and found that her eyebrows were furrowed, so he asked anxiously "Isn't this trip supposed to make you happy? I become happy when I think about our memories.. Why is this knot between your eyebrows?"

She replied with a frown as she looked at him "They always do.. They always make me happy.. but now I'm angry"

He asked gently, curiously, as he massaged between her eyes with his thumb "What made you angry, love?"

She stood up, sitting on her knees in front of him, saying angrily, her finger moving aimlessly across the sand "We wasted a lot of our time, Klaus.. If it were not for that terrible experience that brought me close to death, we wouldn't have accepted our feelings.. Why were you evading your feelings for me, Klaus? We wouldn't have lived through all those beautiful memories together, even if you were late or I had already died"

Klaus picked her up easily and placed her on his thigh.. Then he kissed her with passion tinged with fear as he remembered that experience she was talking about.. Lucian had bitten her, and while she was dying, Freya suggested putting her soul in another body until they found a cure for Lucian's bite.. Despite Elijah and Vincent's objection, Freya listened for the voice of her mind only, and she carried out her trick.. And for this he will remain forever grateful to Freya.. He pulled away from her, saying frankly as he looked at her beautiful features that were colored with the passion he adored "Because you were scaring me, Camille"

She replied in surprise, leaning her hands on his shoulder "I was just a fragile human, Klaus"

He smiled and said with a wide smile "You scare me, Camille"

She asked in surprise as she placed her hand on his face "Why?"

His smile widened until his dimples appeared, then he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on the corner of her mouth.. Then he adjusted her sitting position by making her sit between his legs, her back resting on his chest, his hands around her waist, and his head resting on her shoulder.. He whispered in her ear in a soft tone that took her breath away "Because I tell you things, I can't even tell myself"

She took a sharp breath and asked softly "Why does this scare you? Wouldn't it be nice to have someone you can talk to freely?"

He placed random kisses on her shoulder, answering, among them "My strange trust in you terrified me.. I was the one who didn't trust anyone for hundreds of years, not even my siblings.. I, the paranoid hybrid, trusted you since I saw you without any reason.. That innate trust in you terrified me"

She whispered, enjoying his touches on her bare shoulder "I also trusted you without any reason"

"Look at me" He whispered softly to her.

She turned her face towards him so that he captured her lips in a sweet kiss, whispering in a gentle voice "Every moment I spent with you was special to me, Camille.. And every moment I will spend with you in the future will be precious to me.. You are unlike anyone else, and I am grateful that you loved me and trusted me.. You are my love, my trust, and my everything"

"Klaus, make love to me now" She whispered, her voice is heavy with desire.

"Here" He replied mischievously.

"No one will see us here" She replied with a naughty look.

He smiled a sexy smile, then placed a warm kiss on her neck.. Then he picked her up and stood up, whispering "I have a better idea"

Then he jumped into the ocean and Camille laughed loudly, saying as she kissed him "I like your idea, here is perfect"