Waiting for you 🪽

Sean O'Connell stood in front of the Mikaelsons compound.. He didn't want to enter even though the owners of the place weren't around.. But his stubborn twin considered herself one of the residents of the place.. She had the right to hide inside it as she wanted.. When she wanted to escape a discussion with him and their uncle, she came to hide here.. Sometimes she gets a little depressed, so she also comes to hide within the walls of this place.. And now she is escaping from a lunch with him and their uncle.. He called her in a normal voice "Cami, come out, I know you are inside"

Two minutes later, he heard Camille's voice answering him from one of the Mikaelson's balconies "Yeah, what do you want?"

He raised his face up to meet her angry features and asked with dissatisfaction "Seriously!! You leave us and prefer to stay here alone"

Cami rolled her eyes and said in an exasperated voice "I wanted to read, so I came"

She didn't lie.. Elijah Mikaelson's library had no equal at all.. She found books in it that she had never imagined touching, and now she reads them freely.. He pointed to her, saying simply "Come, let's talk"

She bit her lips, thinking for a moment before making her decision.. Then she jumped off the balcony in an instant, landing firmly on her feet in front of him.. He growled indignantly, as he often forgot that his sister had joined them as a vampire with supernatural abilities.. She ignored his surprise and said smoothly "Speak"

He walked behind her, keeping pace with her steps, asking softly "Are you running away from me?"

She made a sound indicating her refusal and he asked again "So what were you doing there in that house?"

She answered without looking at him "I was angry, so I went to a place where I knew no one would judge me"

"Am I now?" He asked angrily.

She replied with dark sarcasm "This has been happening for years, Sean... Since I joined you here"

He shouted in an angry defense "We are trying to make you move on with your life... Since you insist on staying fixed at one point in your life"

She laughed angrily with liquid sarcasm "What point!! I did in those few years what I had never done in my years on earth... I traveled and learned new languages and skills... And I gained enormous information from the many books I read"

He pursed his lips in disapproval, asking "What about your love life?"

She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes and said with resentment "Don't you think this is a rude interference in my life? Even if you are my twin, I won't allow you to do so.. It is my private life"

He wiped his face with his hands and said, ignoring what she just said "Cami, don't you think it's the height of stupidity to wait for someone who doesn't die? Firstly, and secondly, if he does, do you think he will join you? He has lived his entire life as a terrible monster.. Surely there is a hell designed specifically for him"

She interrupted him with a loud voice "Stop there, Sean!! What do you know about Klaus and what we have together to make this unfair judgment? It isn't your place to make a judgment like this"

He responded in the same angry tone "First of all, I am your twin.. The one who will fear the most for you and wish the best for you.. Secondly, I have heard many, many terrifying and horrific stories about him.. Naturally, I will hope that you will distance yourself from him and the memory of him and start a new life other than the one he stole from you"

She stopped walking and stopped, folding her hand on her chest and saying in a final, decisive tone "Look, Sean, this is the last time we will talk about this matter.. First, hearing different stories is not like living with.. So, neither you nor anyone else knew Klaus the way I knew him.. Second, I was the one who chose Klaus and his closeness .. I am the one who loved him and no one forced me to do.. I am the one who stayed when he pushed me away several times.. So he didn't steal my life from me, but my choices are what led me to this end.. So stop blaming him constantly, this wasn't his fault at all. On the contrary, Klaus tried to protect me in every way from this fate.. Thirdly, whether I wait for him or not doesn't concern you in the slightest.. This is also my choice.. Even if it is the most foolish act I have committed, it remains my choice.. Because I am sure that one day we will meet again.. Even if Klaus goes to hell, as you say, one day the two worlds will merge so that we can meet, because what happened to us wasn't fair at all.. That's the end of the word, Sean.. It would be better for you and my uncle Kieran to accept this, because I won't talk about this matter again"

Then she turned back to the road leading to the compound again and Sean asked indignantly "Where to?"

She replied without looking at him "I will go back to finish reading the book I started"

"Stubborn girl" Sean murmured angrily as he watched her walk away.

Camille returned to the compound to grab the book she was reading and a bottle of wine, then she went to Klaus's room.. She sat on his bed, trying to read the book again.. After a few minutes of fruitless reading, Camille decided to close the book.. Then she lay on her right side, looking at the empty pillow on her left. ..whispering in a sad, tearful tone "Why do they deny my love for you? Why do they not show any understanding regarding my sadness over your separation? But I will always be here, loving you.. In heaven, I will wait until we meet again"

Klaus woke up from his sleep with a sleepy smile on his mouth.. He was sleeping in his room in the compound on his left side, looking at the right side of the room.. He was in the darkest moment of his life, as he had to return to the city to search for Hayley.. So when he sent his daughter to school, he stayed in his room to get a few minutes of sleep.. To gather himself before continuing the search for Hayley, whom he must find for his daughter.. And the reason for his lazy smile was that the woman of his dreams was visiting him in one of his dreams.. He doesn't really remember the details of the dream, but he knows she was there talking to him.. She was In his dreams, supporting him as she always did.. Whenever his life became darker, he dreamed of her or imagined her.. He whispered longingly "I wish you were here, Camille"