Girlfriend problems 👩‍❤️‍👨

Camille was attending a party at the Mikaelson's house... A loud party, one of the parties that Rebekah always throws... She was watching Klaus, who was unusually silent... Usually, Klaus was moving among the attendees, enjoying the tension he was spreading as usual... She approached him, where he was standing next to the bar, drinking Whiskey slowly, looking deep in thought.. She asked in a gentle tone "Are you okay? You seem calm"

He looked at her with a special look, admiring her elegant and gentle appearance at the same time.. She was wearing a red dress that reached the knee with straps. 

He asked her while putting his cup aside "Will you honor me and dance with me?"

She frowned in surprise, then placed her hand in his outstretched hand without hesitation.. He embraced her elegantly, swaying gently.. She asked again with interest "Klaus, are you really okay?"

He didn't answer her, but continued dancing with her until the song ended.. When the dance was over, he placed an elegant kiss on the back of her hand.. Then he left under her gaze to the balcony.. She asked Rebekah, who was ready for another dance with Marcel "What's wrong with your brother?"

Rebekah replied without caring "Aren't you his therapist? Go follow him and find out by yourself"

Camille went out behind him to the balcony, asking as she stood next to him "Penny for your thoughts"

He answered in a simple voice "I'm trying to find a solution to a problem"

She replied worriedly "What's wrong? Is it Hope?"

He shook his head in denial and she sighed in relief, but Klaus continued his silence, so she repeated her question again "Klaus, what's the problem?"

He replied with a sly smile "Girlfriend problems with you?"

She replied in a surprised voice "But I am not your girlfriend"

He replied in a calm, gentle voice "Yeah exactly , that is the problem"

"Klaus, are you kidding me?" She asked in a low voice, stained with some eagerness .

He shook his head and said in a gentle voice "No, I'm not kidding.. I'm very serious.. How about a dinner date with me tomorrow at eight o'clock in the evening?"

"I don't know what to say" She whispered in a soft voice.

He laughed gently, saying "I will stop by you tomorrow, and if you are ready to receive me, then I will know what your response will be"

He placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and then left.. Camille laughed while whispering to herself.. She was eagerly waiting for tomorrow to come "Really,  Klaus, girlfriend problems!!!"