His paintings🎨🎨

I don't know who analyzed Klaus's paintings, but I liked the analysis very much.. I wanted to share it with you, along with some of my thoughts about Klaus's relationships.

His painting of Aurora

Aurora was considered Klaus's first love after his admiration for Tatia

Aurora was considered Klaus's first love after his admiration for Tatia.. Aurora was Klaus's true love when he still retained a large part of his humanity.. She was also a major reason for his loss of this human part.. She made him believe that women couldn't be trusted.. She betrayed his trust in her and used information he had entrusted her with them to break his heart in a horrific way.. But years after their meeting and the truth of what had happened that led to their separation was revealed, both of them weren't the same person they had met hundreds of years ago.. Therefore, Klaus quickly discovered that his remaining feelings for Aurora were not love... It was only a nostalgia that ended the moment she hurt Rebekah and Camille.

His painting of Caroline

I agree with the analysis of Caroline's painting

I agree with the analysis of Caroline's painting.. I have never seen Klaus' love for Caroline.. Perhaps obsession or admiration for her beauty, but not love.. I am convinced that he liked her at first, but when she rejected him, the matter turned into male ego.. How can a young vampire reject the original hybrid for the sake of  one of his hybrids who only obeys his orders.. What increased my conviction is that he agreed not to bother her and not to return to the city again in exchange for her spending a night with him.. Even before that, their relationship wasn't logical and there was no development in it, as he was pursuing her and she was rejecting him.. Also It was a toxic relationship.. He hurt her friends and hurt her as well without a moment of remorse.. Even her appearance in the originals, I didn't see them as anything but friends spend time together for their daughters.. And perhaps a remnant of old feelings were still present that might have developed into love if Klaus hadn't died.

His painting of Camille

   His painting of Camille was the exact opposite of his previous two paintings

His painting of Camille was the exact opposite of his previous two paintings.. In the painting of Aurora and Caroline, he was interested in showing their external beauty, which attracted his attention.. Despite Camille's external beauty, what attracted Klaus to Camille was her inner beauty, which he easily distinguished.. Their meeting that night wasn't just a coincidence.. Their meeting was destined.. They were meant to be.. Two wandering souls who met and recognized each other immediately.. Their relationship wasn't based on external admiration.. But they got to know each other well.. Their relationship was built on trust, affection, and understanding.. A relationship that was built gradually and went through everything until it became that strong. The two were ready to sacrifice for each other... To support each other... Klaus renounced his feelings for Aurora when she kidnapped Camille... Even years after her death, she was his voice of reason when he found himself in a dark place.. And even with Caroline in town,  Camille was still his voice of reason.. Therefore, I have always considered his relationship with Camille to be his best and most realistic relationship and to be his true love.