I dare you 😡

The Mikaelson compound was bustling with activity early in the morning.. Freya and Vincent were studying Aurora's body, which Hayley and Camille had brought yesterday after saving Klaus from her... They were trying to find a way to extract the serum from her body and find an antidote for the bite through it. While the situation in the living room upstairs was different.. The atmosphere was electric, despite the silence that surrounded the room.

Hayley was sitting next to Camille, hugging her relieved and rubbing her shoulder in a soothing motion.. Camille who was conflicted by several emotions at this moment.. Violent anger towards Klaus.. Yesterday, he forced her to come with him to the compound against her will.. The bastard broke her neck in her apartment, and when she woke up, she was in his room in the compound... Great gratitude because his action was a reason to save her from death or a worse fate... Great relief when she heard what happened in her apartment while she was absent, which was an indication of what would happen to her if she were present... Fear of the life she chose for herself, which, by due to her relationship with Klaus, would be filled with more dangers... Horror from the thoughts running through Klaus's mind now.

Klaus.. She raised her eyes to Klaus, who was moving along side the room with extreme violence.. She didn't know what he is thinking or what is going through his mind.. And despite their break up, she knew that when it came to her safety, Klaus lost all sense of logic.. She looked at Elijah, who is sitting in the corner of the room calmly.. He watched like an eagle every incoming and outgoing thing coming from any of them.. He gave her a reassuring smile when their eyes met.. Then his eyes returned to his brother, trying to decipher the mysteries of what was going on in his mind now.

While Klaus was pacing the room back and forth with anger and deep terror... If he hadn't listened to Hayley's advice yesterday to go to talk to Camille... If he hadn't listened to his intuition to force her to come with him to the compound, he would have lost her by now... When he went in the morning to get clothes for her from there, he found her apartment upside down and the smell of Lucian was lingering in the apartment.. The scoundrel was there seeking revenge on him.. A fear that wasn't strange to him rose within him.. His fear stemmed from his endless desire to protect her from everything and anything.

Very close memories of every time she had been in danger recently flooded into his mind... When he went to get her from Lucian's house when he learned that he had been keeping her in his house for several days... When he was at detective Kenny's house and he feared that a stray bullet from the detective's gun, who was unbalanced at the time, would hit her... Or yesterday when Aurora tried to force her to inter a house she wasn't invited to.. He still remembers the tone of terror that colored her voice on three occasions {Where is she?} {Put the gun down!} {Let her go}.. He had a cup of alcohol in his hand that he threw At the wall angrily... Camille quivered in her seat and he looked at her out of the corner of his eyes, muttering "Pardon me" 

Her twitching body calmed down and she said with a dissatisfied frown "Would you stop what you're doing? If I weren't a vampire, I would have a headache by now"

He looked at her sharply.. It isn't the right time to provoke him now.. He gritted his teeth forcefully and shouted violently "Then it is good you are a vampire"

Since her transition, only Klaus has been able to bring out the worst in her.. She stood up and put her hands on her waist, shouting with similar violence "Don't talk to me in that tone, Klaus Mikaelson!"

He stood in front of her, separated by only a hair's breadth, whispering gravely "So how do you want me to talk to you, Camille O'Connell?"