I will behave😊

The Mikaelsons were having one of their usual discussions.. Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah were standing in the middle of the room throwing accusations and insults at each other.ز Elijah and Freya sat on two opposite chairs, watching this quarrel boredly.

 On the wide sofa sat Camille, watching with the eyes of a therapist this unique brotherly quarrel.. She came to spend the evening with Klaus as he asked her to, but instead of seeing Klaus in a romantic mood, she found the Mikaelsons in the middle of their own hell, so she sat on the couch and watched what was happening.. She heard Klaus threatening with his usual tamper "If  you don't stop this nonsense.. I will put daggers in your hearts for the next few years"

Camille sighed boredly "No, you won't"

Kol laughed sarcastically "Listen to your sweet human sweetheart"

Klaus hit him on the chest with his fist and threw him against the wall behind him, saying violently "I will definitely dagger you"

"No, you won't" Camille replied calmly.

Klaus turned to her and asked skeptically "From where did you get all that confidence?"

She replied faintly "I had help from a powerful witch to find them... And then I threw them into the Mississippi"

He shouted violently "You what?"

Without giving her a chance to respond, he turned to Freya and said threateningly "And you, you will pay the price for helping her"

Camille stood up and said simply "When your anger subsides and you return to your correct thinking, you will find me in the courtyard"

After about ten minutes, as she was sitting in the courtyard, she heard screaming and talking coming from the upper floor, where the siblings were sitting.. Klaus appeared to sit on the seat next to her, saying "Camille"

She responded with a small hum to express her attention to him.. Klaus looked at her silent features and knew that if he didn't comfort her and give her what she wanted, she would remain angry throughout the evening and what he had planned would be lost, so he asked "Well, what do you want?"

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and said in a firm tone "I just want to hear those three little words"

"I love you" He replied in a funny, evasive tone.

She responded with a funny smile, answering firmly "Aww, that's sweet, but try again"

He looked at her for a while, waiting for her to give up what was going on inside her mind, but she didn't budge from her position, so he complied, saying calmly "I will behave"

She smiled cheerfully "There you go"

Klaus heard a mocking laugh and Kol said sarcastically "My scary brother has become an obedient lover"

Klaus frowned, saying under his breath "I'll find a way to dagger you, I promise, Kol"

"Are you saying something?" Camille asked suspiciously as she looked upstairs.

He smiled and answered innocently "No, love.. Let's have an evening to start"