Surprised marriage 👰‍♀️

Davina walked into Camille's room in the compound... Where she moved to live with Klaus many years ago, asking in amazement "Cami... what's wrong with Klaus?"

"He's drunk" Camille replied smoothly as she was arranging the wedding items on her bed.

Davina asked, still not understanding Klaus's condition "Yeah, but why is he crying?"

Camille replied with a mischievous smile "He heard that I'm getting married"

Davina scratched the back of her head in confusion, asking in confusion "But you're marrying him"

Camille laughed mischievously "I know"

Davina frowned, asking, feeling lost "What's going on? Didn't you tell me to come because you and Klaus are planning for your wedding tomorrow... So how could he not know?"

Before Camille could answer her, Rebecca entered, carrying a wedding dress in her hands.. She said between her hysterical laughs "Oh my God, Cami... Nik is losing his mind downstairs... He is drunk, crying, laughing, threatening and screaming at the same time"

Camille laughed, saying cheerfully "Yeah, I hear him... Wasn't Elijah supposed to be watching over him?"

Rebekah replied in a still laughing voice "Yes, to prevent him from killing innocent people in the street, not drinking.. Anyway, the boys are watching him"

Then she gave the dress to Camille, commanding "Come on, try it"

"What's going on, Rebekah?" Davina asked grumpily.

Camille took the dress from Rebekah and said softly "Tell her, Bex"

Rebekah sat on the bed and simply explained to Davina "It's been many years since Camille and Klaus have been dating.. We've all been married, and my brother is still a coward and doesn't want to make the decision to get married.. So Kol suggested we plan a surprise marriage.. If my brother can't make this decision, then we decided to make it for him.. When my brother heard about Camille's marriage, you saw his condition"

Davina asked in amazement "They have been together for years, how could he easily believe she would marry someone else"

Rebekah replied with a wide, evil smile "Kol has been keen for quite some time to make my brother suspect that Cami has begun to lose her love for him... And that there is another admirer of her who wants to marry her... and with some simple actions agreed upon with Cami, my brother began to believe it a little... Cami will kill him after marriage for doubting her any way.. The important thing is when my brother heard about her marriage, he felt terrified and angry.. and his mind completely stopped working and wasn't thinking properly.. Kol and Elijah planned this thing brilliantly"

Davina whispered disgustedly, knowing the two of them would hear her whisper "I can't believe how much you fight to stay near him"

Rebekah responded in defense of her brother "My brother is worth fighting for"

Davina frowned at her indignantly, saying angrily "This is only in your imagination, Rebekah"

Rebekah smiled teasingly as Davina asked "Where are Hayley and Freya?"

"They are shopping for the party"

Camille came out of the bathroom wearing the dress, saying excitedly "How do I look?"

"You look gorgeous" Davina replied impressed.

While Rebekah said in a cheerful voice "My brother is a lucky bastard.. You will give him a heart attack when he sees you at the altar"

Camille bit her lips with joy.. Tomorrow is a very important day.. She had spent years with Klaus during which she was certain, she would never be able to live without him.. She was completely ready to take his name.. She was certain he wanted to take this step, but he was afraid for her because of his enemies.. So she decided to take this step on his behalf with the help of his family.