Halloween🎃

Klaus was sitting on the floor, drawing, as he usually did whenever he had no enemies to plan to destroy.. Camille was lying on the couch, reading a book in her hands, as she always did.. Ten-year-old Hope approached and said cheerfully "Hello, Daddy.. Cami, I do need your opinion?"

Camille made a place for her on the sofa, saying tenderly "Of course, baby"

Hope lay next to her, putting her head on Camille's shoulder, saying with childish interest "Halloween is coming"

Camille murmured, encouraging her to continue her speech.. Indeed, Hope continued, asking "I am still searching for an outfit to wear.. I am taking various suggestions so that I can form a decisive opinion"

"What do you think of Cinderella?" Camille suggested thoughtfully.

"That was Davi's suggestion" Hope replied simply.

Camille thought again and suggested "What about Snow White?"

"Auntie Bekah"

"Princess Ariel?" Camille suggested again.

"Auntie Freya"

"Princess Jasmine?"

"Mom suggested it"

Camille frowned thoughtfully and then suggested in a gentle voice "What about Little Red Riding Hood?"

Hope replied in a gentle voice "This is a new suggestion.. Thank you, Cami"

Then she placed a grateful kiss on her cheek before she was about to leave.. Klaus asked grumblingly "Aren't you going to ask me for a suggestion?"

Hope responded lightly and then ran off "No, no suggestions from boys, only girls"

After Hope left, Camille wrapped her arm around Klaus' neck, asking "What should I be for Halloween?"

"My girlfriend" Klaus replied without hesitation.

She laughed lightly "Klaus...I'm already your wife"

He laughed with her, saying with a playful wink "There is no harm in repeating our history together"

She gave him a small kiss on the cheek, then returned to her book again, muttering "I'll think about it"