A wish for one dance ❤️‍🩹

Today is the anniversary of her passing... A painful memory haunts his soul every year... And what increases its pain is his being away from his daughter... His daughter, who was a shield protecting him from his darkness and pain... And away from his brother, whose mere presence was a solace for him... But now he is alone, sitting alone in a bar in London, suffering alone.

Suddenly, the tunes of the song {The Night We Met} blared.. He closed his eyes in pain.. Is the universe conspiring to double his pain? The pain of losing the woman he loved.. That song represents an important memory in the halls of his mind.. Wasn't that the song they danced on together one day.. A dance he has never forgotten and he still wishes he could have another dance like it, even if it was just a dream or imagination.. If only he had another one else like it... He sighed heavily, his heart longing for a touch or a look from her.

Klaus returned to his room in the hotel he was staying in... To throw his body on the bed tiredly... The wine was weighing his head, so he immediately fell asleep.

And there, in the land of dreams, she was waiting for him at the bar.. She was sitting at the table with two cups in front of her, waiting for him.. With a sparkling smile, he sat in front of her.. They talked a little as usual.. Then he asked her to dance with him and she agreed immediately with a sparkling smile.

He hugged her to him eagerly, pressing her to his chest with longing... Knowing that he was dreaming and this opportunity was rare and wouldn't be repeated for him to hold her.. While she was immersed in the ecstasy of her happiness at dancing with the one she loved... He was fulfilling his longing for her.. For her touch... For her smell.. For all of her.. He murmured, a small smile adorning his mouth as he slept "What a beautiful dream"