When in love 💘

Elijah and Rebekah were sitting in the living room on a sunny day.. It was a quiet day in which no enemy appeared.. This was rare these days.. Almost every day an enemy appeared in the city seeking revenge.. This had become boring, can't they find another purpose to attack other than revenge? Shortly after they sat in comfortable silence, Klaus and Camille joined them after the end of one of their sessions.. Rebekah watched Camille's special smile that stayed with her in the presence of her brother.. And that ecstatic look in her brother's eyes after seeing Camille, which remained for a while even after she left.. She looked at Elijah and said, getting his attention "Elijah... I want to tell you something I noticed happening recently"

Elijah raised his head and looked at his sister's features which told him there was something she was cooking inside her mind that considered their brother and asked him to keep up with her.. So he decided to do what she wanted.. Teasing Niklaus is always fun.. And since Camille was here, they would be teased together, which would make It's more fun... He answered in a gentle voice "Tell me!!"

"Kol and Davina like each other" She replied in a low voice, as if she were letting out a dangerous secret.

Elijah acted as if he was a little surprised, as this was no secret.. Everyone could see the great attraction between them.. He asked with slight curiosity "Really!! How did you figure that out?"

He replied in a naughty, malicious tone "They say when a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile...and Davina's smile is very special and different"

Klaus was distracted by his sister's conversation... The girl is in love showed in her smile... Her smile is different and distinctive... And Camille's smile to him is truly special and different... A warm, gentle smile that makes his heart jump with ecstasy... A smile, starts small at the corner of her mouth and grows wider as time passes until it becomes a broad smile that contains the warmness of the sun... A smile, capable of illuminating all the darkness in his life... A smile, he can look at for the rest of his life without getting bored... Is there a chance that Rebekah's words are true? Also, what does Camille's smile look like when she is sleeping? He bets on his whole life it will be the most beautiful smile he can ever see... He came out of his distraction at Rebekah's naughty voice "Nik, to where did you travel ?"

He shook his head, pulling himself out of his distraction, saying with a grimace "What do you want?"

She replied with a wide smile, winking her eyes, "We were talking about Kol and Davina, but you traveled to other dimensions.. Anyway... Elijah, should I tell you how I knew about Kol's crush on Davina?"

Camille looked suspiciously between the siblings.. There was a silent conversation going on between them that she didn't catch on.. While Elijah, who was enjoying what Rebekah was doing, especially with Niklaus' reaction, nodded, urging her to tell him her theory "They say when a guy is in love, you can see it in his eyes.. And Kol's eyes speak of this admiration without any shame"

Camille shrank in her place, her mind taking her to his looks at her... Niklaus Mikaelson... The frightening hybrid with the frightening, angry look... But when he looks at her, his eyes soften a lot... The anger disappears, the evil ends, and a warm, affectionate look appeared that makes her feel like she belongs... That she is in her home... And that she isn't alone in this world... His eyes hold for her an enormous amount of tenderness, delicacy and softness... Are Rebekah's words true? And what is his look when he tells the whole world about the woman he loves? She was brought out of her confusion by a faint laugh from Rebekah as she asked Elijah "What do you think about what I said, Elijah?"

"A rational theory with solid proves" Elijah replied with a small smile indicating his complete enjoyment.

She nodded appreciatively, then looked at her hybrid brother, asking "Nik, what do you think?"

Klaus threw a quick look at Camille, then looked at his sister, saying in a black, exasperated tone "I think these are foolish sentimental words.. Since everyone knows how sentimental fool you are, why should we take your words seriously?!"

Rebecca looked at him angrily, muttering, "You're a big asshole"

Then she looked at Camille, asking "What do you think, Cami?"

From the corner of her eyes, Camille looked at Klaus, who looked at her, waiting for her to speak.. Then she answered in a soft, low voice "Your words may be true, but the signs of falling in love differ from one person to another.. And in your case, yes, your theory applies to Davina and Kol"

Rebekah moved her gaze between her brother and Camille and said slyly "It's not just Davina and Kol who have proven the truth of my theory.. There are another two fools who prove my theory more than Davina and Kol.. They have a body language that screams we're in love.. But these fools refuse to acknowledge or even accept that love"

Camille's heart lost a beat, which the three siblings heard.. Then the two siblings heard their dead brother's heart lose a beat in response to her heart.. The two siblings exchanged a conspiratorial look that was ignored by the duo who were immersed in their thoughts.. And Rebekah's words tried to create a hole inside their minds so that they might accept what they had for each other.