Tired😔

He wanders around his palace exhausted.. Today he learned through his physician that there are only a few days left between him and his death.. The disease has spread all over his body.. A disease afflicted him while protecting his heir.. His heir whom no one thought he could love so much.. Everyone thought he would treat her as harshly as he does with his family members.

Klaus Mikaelson, the most cruel and ferocious king.. Known for his oppression and tyranny.. And his bad treatment towards his family members.. Everyone thought he was barren and unable to conceive.. Then his child and heir came suddenly and without planning.. Everyone thought he would mistreat her and how unlucky she was.. But he proved them all wrong.. He loved her more than himself and everything.. He was ready to sacrifice his life for her, and he did.

His feet led him to his room, where he found the little lady whom reading his books, sitting on the bench she used to sit on while reading books to him.. Her name was Camille.. The only one who allowed her to approach him.. The only one who understood what was behind the mask of the unjust and tyrannical king.. The only one who created a place for her in his heart.. Then he lost her without introductions, and her loss was incomparable.. Whenever he felt weak and lonely, he found her sitting on her rocking chair.. He walked to her to kneel next to her, laying his head on her lap, complaining to her "I am tired"

She stroked his locks tenderly, saying in a voice coming from heaven "Soon there will be no fatigue"

He asked eagerly "Am I going to find you waiting for me?"

She gently asked "Have I ever left you to wait for you? I follow you like your shadow"

Klaus woke up to Mikael's voice ordering him to open his eyes.. His eyes swirled around, recognizing the place he was in.. It is the prison Marcel imprisoned him in before.. What is he doing here? He was supposed to stab himself in order to Protect his daughter and save her from the Hollow... Whom brought him here? Then he heard Mikael's whisper ordering him to kill his daughter.. When he almost gave in to his whispering, he heard her voice like a flute playing.. Then like a ray of sun he saw her moving towards him..gently forbidding him to listen to Mikael.. Then when he broke the chains, she ordered him to flee and followed him like his shadow where he went.. He stood in front of a large mirror, he sees the dark blue veins spread throughout his body.. To whisper to her a sad complaint "I am tired"

She nodded, understanding what he was saying, knowing he did not mean physical fatigue, but psychological and emotional fatigue.. But most importantly, Klaus must be miles and miles away from his daughter, as she isn't safe in his presence she says encouragingly "I know, but you should keep going" 

He smiled tiredly and his heart declared his eternal love for her.. She loved his daughter and was always her priority.. Will she be like his shadow and won't leave him when he goes as she promised him in his strange dream?