20.THE REVELATION

Start from the beginning

"Can I? " Neil lifted his hand asking for permission and Sir asked to start answering.

"I know they were dating. Actually, they informed me before our vacation but I don't think they will record their private things. " I was surprised hearing his words as I knew he was lying. Even Khushi and Pankhuri repeated the same words agreeing with Neil's point.

"Vihaan and Anaya, you both can wait outside. I need to check with them "Sir ordered and we both exited the office room.

He followed me while I left the room only to see our parents standing outside. His mom approached us asking what happened inside and we reported everything about it.

"Mr. Mehra, I would request you to kindly think about your decision to take Anaya back to Hyderabad. This isn't right from your side." His dad suggested Papa who didn't answer.

I had never felt so helpless in my whole life for seeing Papa who thinks I broke his trust by hiding our relationship. To be honest, I have never wanted him to know about it unless we get settled in our career. I wanted ourselves to concentrate on our professional life first and after a few years, once he gets financially settled, we thought of making our relationship official by engagement but life is unpredictable and the current situation proved that not everything goes as planned.

"Yes Mr. Mehra, Vihaan won't be a hurdle from now onwards but please don't spoil her future" His mom tried convincing and I kept wiping away my tears listening to their words reflecting their concern about my studies and how his one decision would lead to an effect on my future.

"Yes, Uncle. Please. I promise I will stay away from Anaya but don't punish her. Even her mumma won't be happy after knowing it" He requested but Papa turned his face away "Anaya, let's go" he ordered and I skimmed at everyone. His mom gestured me to accept and her hand assured me she was with me.

Vihaan's POV

I don't know what's her father going to do with her future. If she didn't complete her studies, I would never forgive myself. I know I am not the one who circulated the video as I got to know last evening when my parents received the same.

"Vihaan, don't worry. We know our son won't do this" My dad comforted glancing at my face while I prayed for her as I didn't want to ruin her future.

The door opened only to notice Neil exiting the room and he greeted my parents one by one.

"Vihaan, I had a clue you both were in a relationship when you argued in the club that night but I never wanted to find it out and I told sir that you informed me, Khushi, and Pankhuri before leaving for home during vacation. I even informed him about the club incident and how Harsh tried touching Anaya inappropriately. Don't worry, We are with you. " I hugged him after hearing his words.

"Thank you so much beta."My parents said and he went for his interview which is scheduled today.

"Vihaan Raichand " The peon called me inside and Harsh exited the office.

"Let's see what happens next" Harsh smirked, saying slowly after hugging me.

"I will make sure to suspend you Harsh" I replied, entering the room.

"Good afternoon sir" I greeted,standing in front of him as soon as I reached there.

"I got to know about you both from your friends"He began speaking, placing the pen nearby of a document.

"Sir, I agree we are in a relationship but trust me I didn't record this. Trust me, I can never do this." I spoke but he cut my words "We have a proof against you, Vihaan. Aren't you aware what can be the consequences of such actions? We can suspend you and you won't be getting your master's degree. Do you even know how your actions can ruin our college reputation?"