3.9 - How to Disappear

How to Disappear - Lana Del Rey
"This is how to disappear
This is how to disappear"

How to Disappear - Lana Del Rey "This is how to disappear This is how to disappear"

(Aurora's pov)
(2 weeks later)

I want to throw myself off a bridge. These past two weeks have been like nails on a chalkboard.

First. I havent seen Loki, since the night of our fight. Two whole weeks ago. I've wanted nothing more then to see him. But no matter how much I've called out for him, he hasn't showed.

Second, it's a curse. Most definitely a curse. I was pretty sure but about three days ago I payed a visit to a friend to find out...

~ Three days prior ~

I cradle a tea cup in my hand, the warm cup, heating up my palms. I watch as The Ancient One crosses her arms, staring right into my eyes.

"So Aurora, why did you want to speak?" The bald woman asks

I gently place my tea cup down on the table next to, gently folding my hands into my lap.
I gently tuck a stand of blond hair behind my ear.

I clear my throat, "Something has happened." I begin

"Does it have to do with you sneaking around with the God of Mischief?" She asks

I shake my head, I raise my hand in the air summoning the box that holds the Darkhold.

"I was sent something, I believe it was sent by my mother." I start.

The Ancient One doesn't say anything she just nods, wanting me to go on.

I swing open the box, yanking put the ratty old book. I watch as her eyes widen as she sees the Darkhold in my hand.

"She gave me this." I say

"How do you know it was your mother?" She asks

I give her a 'really look'. Very few people would have this.

"How long have you had this?" The Ancient One asks

I frown, "Admittedly, longer then I should've." I say

"But one of the reasons I came here today was to give this to you." I reveal

"I don't want anything to happen, I also know that it belongs in safe hands." I explain as I hand her the book, which she takes very carefully, like the book is a bomb waiting to go off.