2.15 - So It Goes...

So it goes... - Taylor Swift
"Come here, dressed in black now
So, so, so it goes"

 - Taylor Swift "Come here, dressed in black nowSo, so, so it goes"

*smut*
(Aurora's pov)

I walk up to the door of my apartment, still in my blood soaked armor. But I'm glad I made it back home. I unlock my door and waking in flipping on the light switch.

I hear a little meow and turn around to see Pickles sitting on my kitchen counter.

"I missed you so much" I say to my cat as I pick him up.

I set him back down and make my way to my room and head to the bathroom connected to it. I peel my armor off and step into the shower, washing off the dirt and blood that covers my skin and hair.

I step out and with a wave of magic my hair is dried. I wrap a pink, fluffy robe around my self.
I make my way into my kitchen, I feed Pickles, who is probably starving. Im just about to make some tea when a knock on my door interrupts me.

"The hell?" I mutter, the last time I had a visitor it was Thor and that ended so well.

I slowly walk over to the door and unlock it.
The sight I'm greeted with shocks me to my core.

"Loki" I gasp as I see who is outside my door
Dressed in an all black suit, hair neatly combed back, is Loki in all of his glory.

"Did you miss me, love" he smirks

"Are you real!?" I snap

"Of course I'm real." He says with an eye roll

"You died, in front of me. I-I held you." I mutter out

"Come on darling, I'm the god of mischief, it would take more then that foolish little beast to kill m-" I cut him off but slapping him across the cheek

His head whips back to look at me, confusion written all over his face.

"Sorry I just had to make sure your really here" I explain

He nods and opens his mouth about to say something but I interrupt him again. This time I clocked my fist at his face as hard as I can. His head whips to the side and he holds his hand up to his jaw, nursing the area.

"Ow." He snaps

"That's for faking your death. You might be the god of mischief but I mean who the hell do you think you are.-" I'm cut off by him grabbing my face and pulling my lips to his.