1.7 - Illicit Affairs

Illicit Affairs - Taylor Swift
"Make sure nobody sees you leave
Hood over your head, keep your eyes down"

Illicit Affairs - Taylor Swift"Make sure nobody sees you leaveHood over your head, keep your eyes down"

(Aurora's pov)

I quickly shuffle away from Loki's cell. My heart pounding and my palms sweating. I feel awful. I lied to Nat. I yelled at Loki, I don't even know what happened to me, I just went in their and snapped. And though he probably deserves it , but I feel bad. And I feel even guiltily because of the way Loki made me feel. The way my face turned red. The way my stomach did somersaults when he called me 'darling'.

I'm taken away from the thoughts when I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out and look at the message.

Nat: when you get back go to the lab, I won't be there because I have to interrogate Loki.

I my heart drops, shit shit shit. I put my phone away and rush to the lab. Making sure I don't run into anyone. Natasha. If anyone sees me leave lokis cell. Then my blood runs cold and I realize. Loki could tell someone.

I really hope Loki doesn't mention my visit. Oh god im relying on the god of mischief to keep a secret. He would in a heart beat throw me under the bus.

Im about it go into the lab, I take a deep breath trying to calm down. My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest because of nerves.

All of a sudden the doors open and Steve walks out looks distraught. He looks around then sees me.

"Agent Harrison" he nods his head

I smile lightly, "please call me Aurora" I say

He nods and it looks like he's thinking about something, then he turns back to me.

"Good to see you Aurora" he says then walks away. Nervously?

Weird, I think. I turn back to the lab door and purse my lips, I don't really want to go in there. Steve came out looking mad and I don't need to lose it again..... I'm gonna take another lap.

I begin walking, pretending to look like I know what I'm doing when I walk around, but really spacing out. Then I somehow returned to the original meeting room with all the computers and I hear Thor and Phil's voices which now has my full attention.

I walk into the room just as Phil says

"As soon as Loki took the doctor we moved Jane Foster, they've got an excellent observatory in Tromso. She was asked to conclut their very suddenly yesterday."